• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I tried putting:
http://www.skylineswiki.com/File:Disaster_meteor_impact.jpg
between the other two meteor pictures, there seems to be room, but it doesn't go.
Gallery would work, but then they are smaller? May be able to make bigger with widths=?px, but no time to try.
If you know how to do it, could you do it? (Or I can fiddle more later.)

I think the galleries may be a better option for all of the disasters. There's not a huge amount of text on the page and we could do with a bit more detail. A section on spawning disasters would be good too.

I have added some additional detail, but am generally better at pictures and data than text.
:)

I have thought about writing something about "mitigations" and the buildings that can be used to help. (I did put a lot of that in the Forest Fire section already.)

All pictures converted to a Gallery format, but I left them big, because I think it looks good that way.

Left the "cascading disasters" one as thumbnail size, as I think that is more appropriate for those ones.

Will think about what I could write to beef things up a bit.

There's not a huge amount of text on the page and we could do with a bit more detail.

Well, I managed to add a bunch of text, some good wordsmiths might be able to polish it a bit more if they feel inclined.

There's really not a lot to write about collapse and fire in particular.

A section on spawning disasters would be good too.

Added.

http://www.skylineswiki.com/Patch_1.8.0

There are some errors, but it is protected so I cannot correct them.

The errors were in the forum post, so it was a cut and paste thing.

In the first section of free stuff:
  • Keyboard shortcuts for changing road elevation / switching between over- and underground (page up / down) also switch between overand
  • underground mode for bulldozer
- "overand" should be 2 words.
- should not be a second bullet point before the last part of the sentence.

In the "Snowfall" section:
Natural Disasters has no header and is merged into Snowfall on the 3rd line.

I didn't notice this earlier:

• Fixed: Changing the Size of the Content Manager window causes the Last Updated text and Delete button to randomly change location
  • for some content

Created "Green cities" page instead of "Green Cities" page (lower case "c" instead of capital "C").

I created a new page with the correct capitalization. Need to delete the one at the lower case one. Can you take care of that?

Last edited:
Just an FYI.
I made a correction to the "Parks & Plazas" page in Wiki (Link : https://skylines.paradoxwikis.com/Parks_and_Plazas ).
The three new parks (Fishing Island, Floating Café and Tropical Garden) made available from the most recent patch, were incorrectly identified as parks coming with the Green Cities DLC. In reality, they were included for everyone to enjoy. I know this because I have the base game only, and have access to use these 3 new parks.
PS: I also added to include the size of the Tropical Garden to be "6x6."

Last edited:
Nice work, thanks.

Dauth (or anyone who has knowledge),
How can we determine the "Entertainment Accumulation" and "Entertainment Radius" factors for the 3 new parks ?
The Wiki page is missing this data, but I don't know where to find it, so we can include this information in the table.

I have not learned how to "extract" anything. I tried using a Untity tool that I think should be able to do it, but I could not get it to run.

Going to be out most of the day. Will see what I can do later.

Done. Only the Magicka Theme park is lacking this data now, and I don't have it, so I cannot get the data.

You can get the info from the Asset Editor.

Done. Only the Magicka Theme park is lacking this data now, and I don't have it, so I cannot get the data.
You can get the info from the Asset Editor.

Thank you Fox.
If only we can get someone who owns "Magicka 2" and then ask them to bring this park into their Asset Editor, then we can complete the table.
Probably a remote chance.