• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bird469

Recruit
1 Badges
Jul 31, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
The game takes like 10 or so mins to load, sometimes crashes halfway, or most way, rarely crashes during gameplay, i bought it on steam not too long ago and it's been like that since.

Please help

Update: It now crashes 90% of the way through, also crashes steam

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Moving from Console to Steam edition forum.

Please gather both these two informational files, and attach them here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please gather both these two informational files, and attach them here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.
I couldn't find output log but here is dxdiag

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    92,6 KB · Views: 0
I couldn't find output log but here is dxdiag
Click on this game in Steam, Manage, Browse Local Files. Double click on Cities_Data folder there and you'll see the output log in there.