• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Fox_NS_CAN

General
1 Badges
Oct 26, 2016
  • Major Wiki Contributor
I dunno, I had to go to bed. I'm at work on a ship, and starting last night, sharing my cabin, so had to call it quits early.

HegeRoberto

Corporal
11 Badges
Jul 1, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Greetings, fellow city-builders, and welcome to another Sunset Harbor Dev Diary! This time we'll check out the free content coming with the update.

Since the metro vehicle model now looks more realistic and is longer than the old one, some changes were made to the underground metro stations and pathfinding. This feature won't affect old saves,
Guys I'm sorry to say that the longer vehichle model HEAVILY effects savegames. Biggest problem is that there is no reliable way to update the lenght of already placed stations, and the lenght change effects every single metro station on the steam workshop.
I've written more details here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...sunset-harbor-free-patch-design-flaw.1367527/

There are so many awesome workshop stations that are now nearly unusable because of the longer model. Please PLEASE consider shortening it back to the original lenght. It's a great model to look at, but I really don't care about realism if it breaks my city and makes my favorite assets unusable.

(Also I see lot of people being unhappy with the metro being both getting bigger while also getting lower capacity which change I also don't understand.)

28rommel

Major
1 Badges
Dec 11, 2016
... (Also I see lot of people being unhappy with the metro being both getting bigger while also getting lower capacity which change I also don't understand.)
@co_emmi
emmi and Colossal Order:
If you are going to need to correct problems with the length of the Metro vehicle, please-please also consider moving the capacity back to 180 (and not 150). Thank you.

want_to_know

Major
8 Badges
Mar 30, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
My guess, the capacity change was not intended. The New Model of the Metro has 5 Waggons, the old one 6. Each Waggon holds 30 Passengers. Thats why the Train can hold 240 Passengers, because it has 8 Waggons (8x30=240)