Cities: Skylines - Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #4: Maps, Policies & New Unique Building

Cities: Skylines - Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #4: Maps, Policies & New Unique Building

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Fox_NS_CAN

General
1 Badges
Oct 26, 2016
  • Major Wiki Contributor
Is that Aviation Club , COME FLY WITH ME ' TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT even possible ?
I got it shortly after placing it.

It was an already established city, six squares.

Mch-Mono

Corporal
Mar 29, 2020
I got it shortly after placing it.

It was an already established city, six squares.
Could You provide more stats of your city please ? Population ,total weekly tourist , industry with commercial and office squares .
I forgot to mention that my platform is ps4

Fox_NS_CAN

General
1 Badges
Oct 26, 2016
  • Major Wiki Contributor
I'm on PC. I can't check tonight. I'd guess the population is around 90-100k.

Mch-Mono

Corporal
Mar 29, 2020
I'm on PC. I can't check tonight. I'd guess the population is around 90-100k.
Appreciate the the effort but there is no need , just got reply from Developer that they are working on rebalancing fix . To bore you even more with my story my city have 238k , 80-85% traffic , 1000-1200 tourist weekly, 21k squares of industry ( agent limit? ) , When having Aviation club as only leisure facility once it got 290 visitors and around 200 tourist .
All of that when all uniques were inaccessible to everyone . Other time it was 180-150 tourist and last time whole 30 :eek:

Last edited: