Cities: Skylines (Steam) - transportation problem, bus trams subways or trains are disappearing and lines disconnecting

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Useless Narcissus

Recruit
10 Badges
May 8, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
Describe your issue
transportation problem, bus trams subways or trains are disappearing and lines disconnecting

What is your game version?
1.16.1-f2

What expansions do you have installed?
After Dark, Snowfall, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Industries, Campus, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?
Compatibility report v2.3.3 / CSL Commuter destination 0.4.1 / Harmony 2.2.2-0 / TM:pE 11.7.4.0

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
My problem is regarding the public transports. I tried to illustrate it the best way I could with photos and videos that you can find attached to this message.
The first problem is with the lines. All my stations are perfectly connected with two-ways roads or tracks, when I'm creating the line everything is working well. And then, some par of the line are disconnecting, in a total random way. It's telling me that the stations can't be connected together, and then it's working again normally. If I'm trying to reconnect them manually, sometimes it's working, and sometimes not. This phenomenon is happening on all the types of public transport lines.

My second problem is certainly related to the first one. On the public transport lines, vehicles are disappearing for just no reason. It's once again happening in a total random way and when it's starting all the vehicles arriving at the stop are disappearing during ~3 minutes. The stop is almost always different. This is very annoying cause new vehicles are constantly being generated by the bus or trams depots and creating a lot of useless traffic.

Thank you so much in advance for your help !!

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
Yes, by just creating a public transport line

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• Image 06-04-2023 à 15.02.jpeg
    Image 06-04-2023 à 15.02.jpeg
    444,4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Please check your mods against this list:
Make sure to check the tab "Broken"

If you still get this problem after removing or replacing any bad ones, attach here the game's log file:
…\Steam\steamapps\common\CitiesSkylines\CitiesData\output_log.txt

AND the affected save game file. Thanks.

Thanks for your answer.

I checked my mods and none of them seem to be broken or outdated.
You'll find the files you required attached to this message.

I'm very grateful for your help.

Attachments

• AutoSave.crp
    26,9 MB · Views: 0
  • output_log.txt
    13,5 MB · Views: 0
  • Capture d’écran 2023-05-09 104619.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-05-09 104619.png
    131,7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the reco. I checked the thread and they were having the exact same problem as me.

I deleted all the new quays with trees and downloaded the Transfer Manager mod to erase all the broken paths.
Now everything is back to normal, it literally saved my city.

Thank you so much for your help I was so desperate to find a solution.