• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nauau0102

Sergeant
8 Badges
Oct 18, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Describe your issue
Problèmes with metro

What is your game version?
1.13.1-f1

What expansions do you have installed?
After Dark, Snowfall, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Parklife, Industries, Campus, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Hello.

More and more, when I load my part, I face different subway problems.
As you will be able to see in the attached images, the lines do not display once they go underground (They are well activated to be seen).

I also have my stations which no longer welcome travelers, as in the first image too, although they are well connected.

When that happens, I have to destroy the station and start it again, but it's tiring, every game has more problems.

I am also having problems with the arrangement of the lines.
Sometimes there is a particular line, stops delete each other and go to another level of the station.
On the example of the second image, with a WS station with 8 possible stops, and I create my stops on the lower level and sometimes, on his own, he removes this stop and puts it on the upper level, also accessible to subways , but by making them make a huge detour.

In the picture, the red circle is the stop created by itself and the yellow circle are the 2 deleted stops, which makes a huge detour.

I just noticed that in reality the metro lines go very low for some totally unknown reason.
In this example, - 57 meters, this is certainly what causes the problem of the stations which no longer welcome travelers.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks for your help .

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• Bugs métro.png
    Bugs métro.png
    2,3 MB · Views: 0
  • Bugs métro 2.png
    Bugs métro 2.png
    2,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Bugs métro 3.png
    Bugs métro 3.png
    2,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Bugs métro 4.png
    Bugs métro 4.png
    4,7 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I just loaded the game again.
The whole network is by default at - 60 meters deep ??

It's very strange and therefore I have a lot of stations where the subways stop but which don't load and unload people.

This problem arose suddenly.

Please attach the game's log file here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

And the problem saved game file. Thanks.

Please attach the game's log file here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

And the problem saved game file. Thanks.
Hello,

Here is the requested file output_log.txt

On the other hand, I do not understand the second thing you ask me, where to find this?
Thank you

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    2 MB · Views: 0
Maybe an important detail.

Since the DLC allowing to have the skytrain, I use the stations of Cytérion:

Maybe it's a problem there?

I have also recently been using this for overhead stations: Vanilla Single Metro Tracks

And also these stations: Set of Ground Metro Stations

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2350676479 [/ URL]

I inquired for the filename apparently what I need to give you is the name of the backup?

The name of the city is called "Belle Île" and I extracted this file from my hard drive, but I still save locally and via the Steam cloud

Attachments

• Belle Île Local.crp
    20,1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I had a look through your mods and there are some old broken ones, which you should unsubscribe and replace with newer versions where available:
  • Automatic Bulldoze V2 - ger version 3 instead
  • 81 tiles or All 25 Areas purchasable - you do not need both of them
  • Auto Line Color - get AutoLineColor Redux instead
As for your metro issues, my guess is that you haven't unlocked all 81 tiles yet. There's a known issue with the mod that causes metro tracks to be lowered every time you buy more tiles and reload the game. My advice is to either only use 25 tiles (assuming you haven't expanded your city beyond the 25 tiles) by unsubscribing the 81 tiles mod, or unlocking all remaining tiles, save, restart the game and fix your metro where needed.

Hello.

I will change to Automatic Bulldoze V2
For Auto Line Color I have already changed.

You tell me if I buy all 81 tiles then I can save the game and unsubscribe from the Mod and rebuild my metro? And then I won't have any more problems.

Or do I have to leave the mod enabled but buy the 81 tiles and rebuild my metro?

Seeing what you are telling me, I think the problem comes from there, that's exactly it, my metro network went down after buying new tiles.
Thank you so much !

You tell me if I buy all 81 tiles then I can save the game and unsubscribe from the Mod and rebuild my metro? And then I won't have any more problems.

Or do I have to leave the mod enabled but buy the 81 tiles and rebuild my metro?
Avanya is saying that you have 2 mods that modify the same thing, 25 tiles and 81 tiles. You need to pick one and not use the other.

Hello.

I will change to Automatic Bulldoze V2
For Auto Line Color I have already changed.

Seeing what you are telling me, I think the problem comes from there, that's exactly it, my metro network went down after buying new tiles.
Thank you so much !

Not quite. If you unlock all 81 tiles, you will need to keep the mod and rebuild the metro. In this situation you should remove the All 25 Areas purchasable mod.

As another option you can remove the 81 tiles mod and keep All 25 Areas purchasable. You will likely still need to fix the issues with your metro as 81 tiles has already shifted things, but you could continue buying tiles as normal (up to 25) this way.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Thank you for your reply.

I just tried to unsubscribe from the 25 Tiles mod and I unlocked all the tiles with the 81 tile mod.

I reloaded the game once and the subway did not come down, maybe it will happen after several loads.

In this case, I will rebuild my metro and cross my fingers so that it doesn't happen again.

Unlocking all tiles, saving, restarting the game and loading the new save should trigger the metro to lower. If it didn't, then you should be good to fix it. Here's hoping your metro stays put from here on! :)