• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kime009jp

Private
2 Badges
Jan 1, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
Describe your issue
I build an airport but no planes fly

What is your game version?
1.13.3.f9

What expansions do you have installed?
Industries

What mods are you using?
DISABLE

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• 無題.png
    無題.png
    13,1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
It is useless to have one airport, and if there is no route, I feel that we should not be able to create an airport.
Okay, I get that. But we're trying to help you with this issue. If there is indeed a game bug, the developers would need all the info they can get in order to fix it. Please try moving one of the airports and see if that resolves the problem. If it does, you at least have a workaround..

I'm pretty sure the game does not let you create an airport if there is no air route on the map.

Even if I move the airport, the plane does not appear. It's a complete bug.
Is this the only map you have tried? If so, make sure that it actually has a plane connection. You can do this by starting a new game (you don't have to play the new game, you just want to get to the new game screen). Select the map that you were trying to play on and see if it lists an air connection.

If it did have a plane connection, then try playing a game on another map. It could be that you hit a one-time glitch. Since no one else is complaining about an un-modded game having this same issue, it's likely something about the map or this particular save file.

Maybe it is a bug, but one that hits only every now and then. I've never had the issue, and I play a heavily modded game.

I would like to file a claim for damages.

There's no need to be melodramatic. We're trying to help you here. There's every possibility this is a one-off issue.