• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kime009jp

Private
2 Badges
Jan 1, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
Describe your issue
I build an airport but no planes fly

What is your game version?
1.13.3.f9

What expansions do you have installed?
Industries

What mods are you using?
DISABLE

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• 無題.png
    無題.png
    13,1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Please attach here the affected save game file.

And the game's log file:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

Please attach here the affected save game file.

That is not a save game file, that is the game's log file.

Local save games are in:
...\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\saves\
(To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer)

Steam cloud saves are visible here:

Thanks.

Thank you! Normally one of our gameplay experts could look into your save and see what is going on fairly quickly, but it seems many of them are away at present.

Please just put that save aside and play a different city, hopefully it can be looked into when things return to normal after the summer break.

Under the mod listing you put "DISABLE". Does that mean you have mods but disabled them? If so, it would help to know what mods you have installed. Even when you disable them, the code is still there unless you unsubscribe as well. A faulty mod can cause issues even when turned off.

Under the mod listing you put "DISABLE". Does that mean you have mods but disabled them? If so, it would help to know what mods you have installed. Even when you disable them, the code is still there unless you unsubscribe as well. A faulty mod can cause issues even when turned off.
His output log shows no mods or assets in use.
Are you on summer vacation when your customers are in trouble? Please fix it quickly so that you can play normally! We are also considering refund requests.
The people who can help with gameplay issues like this are not Paradox employees, but either fellow users/players like yourself, or with Colossal Order in the case of @co_avanya . I am sorry for the delay in anyone being able to look at your case, but it is overwhelmingly likely that this is not a game bug but a city design issue of some sort, which I cannot help with as I do not play this game.

Since no mods are in use, we can rule that out.

I noticed from the picture that there are two airports built very close to each other. Can you try relocating one of them to be much further away and see if that has an effect?

Certainly the map I'm playing is a twin fjord. Isn't it a fatal bug that there is no air route? I had a hard time building the court, so I want you to do something about it!
This is not a bug. Not every map has every feature enabled. Some maps do not have trains, others do not have boat connection.
You can add flight path with this mod:

Last edited by a moderator:
日本語で書きます。上記modを導入しても飛行機は現れませんでした。未来的に現れる様な文面だったと存じますがいつ頃かお分かりになりますか?当方、病気で仕事をしていない為、かなり暇を持て余しています。早く解決される事を心待ちにして居ります。

Even if I introduced the above mod, the plane did not appear. I think the text was something that would appear in the future, but do you know when? I'm sick and I'm not working, so I have a lot of spare time. I am looking forward to a quick solution.