Cities: Skylines (Steam) - Game crashes when placing (vanilla) roads after P&P update

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

paul_ko

Recruit
Sep 28, 2022
Describe your issue
Game crashes when placing (vanilla) roads after P&P update

What is your game version?
1.15.0-f7

What expansions do you have installed?
Snowfall, Natural Disasters, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Industries

What mods are you using?
All Areas purchaseable
Clouds & Fog Toggler
Compatibility Report v0.8.0
CSLSirenChanger
Daylight Classic
Dynamic Resolution
Extra Landscaping Tools (P&P fix)
Extra Train Station Tracks
Find It! 2.9
First Person Camera
FPS Booster 0.8.0
Harmony 2.2-0
Infinite Goods
Loading Screen Mod Revisited 0.6.1
Move It 2.9.8
Network Extensions 2
Network Multitiool 1.3.3
Network Skins
Patch Loader Mod v2.1.2
Ploppable Asphalt & Ploppable Asphalt Plus
Procedural Objects 1.7.8
Prop & Tree Anarchy
Prop Precision 1.0.1
Prop Snapping
Realistic Walking Speed
Relight
RICO Revisited 2.5
ShadowStrenghtAdjuster
Surface Painter (P&P fix)
TM:pE 11.7.0.1 Stable
Transport Lines Manager 14.3
Ultimate Eyecandy 1.3.5 (local mod)

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Hello :)

Since the P&P update, my game is crashing every time I'm trying to place roads and some buildings from the "Transport" category, both vanilla and non-vanilla. Although I get an error message, it seems like the game is still running, but the simulation "freezes"...I can scroll, zoom in/out and use the UI but can't modify the city in any way (placing, deleting or selecting buildings when hovering over them with the mouse) Closing the error message also closes the game. This happens both with saves as well as new games.

To narrow down the triggers, I tried placing several buildings/network types, with the following results:

CRASH: Vanilla roads (all types), vanilla tram tracks, vanilla tram depot, vanilla harbors, ETST train stations

NO CRASH: Train track, metro track, vanilla stations, airports, buildings from other categories, water/sewage pipes and power lines, RICO buildings

I've already checked my mods for compatibility issues etc and replaced broken ones, still doesn't work.

(I'm sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language)

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    787,8 KB · Views: 0
  • CompatibilityReport.txt
    25,9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot LSM.png
    Screenshot LSM.png
    2,4 MB · Views: 0
Please check your mods against this list:

If you still get this problem after removing or replacing any bad ones, attach here the affected save game file, and the game's log file:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

Good luck!

Please try and disable Realistic Walking Speed and see if that solves the issue. The mod hasn't been updated yet (might not need to be) and would be my best guess based on what's affected.