• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meredith1337

Recruit
13 Badges
Apr 19, 2021
  • Magicka
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Describe your issue
Game crash when modded load / create map

What is your game version?
Steam lastest (1.13.1-f1)

What expansions do you have installed?
After Dark, Snowfall, Natural Disasters, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Parklife, Industries, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?
mods.txt

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I know it should be mod related but I want to be sure... Other players play with this configuration with no issue.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
x

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• error.log
    18,6 KB · Views: 0
  • mods.txt
    6,9 KB · Views: 0
  • output_log.txt
    525,7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I noticed Pause on Load as a mod you have, which I know causes some trouble. You don't need it anymore, there's an option for this in the game itself now, so just remove the mod and use that instead.

The easiest way to determine if your crashes are mod-related is to add the launch options -noWorkshop and -disableMods to Steam before starting the game, then test to see if you can start a new city. If that works, it's related to mods and/or workshop content. If the crashing still happens, upload new logs with those launch options in place and we'll see what might then be the cause of the crash.

Wow... how do I do that with your new stupid launcher... I have set-launch option in steam set to noWorkshop and I still get workshop in game... I have to do work around your launcher and than maybe can get game launch with noWorkshop option...

And its mod related and I guess nobody cant help me here find which mod cause it from log...

Supplying launch options to the game has nothing whatsoever to do with our launcher. Putting these in Steam will work fine:

-noWorkshop -disableMods

As for mods, you should check the ones you use against this list:

Make sure the launch options are exact. If the line is missing or you add an extra or leave out a capital letter, it doesn't do anything. So if you're still getting workshop in-game, please double-check the launch option is correct.