• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cmessier

Recruit
Jul 23, 2021
Describe your issue
Crashing with no report

What is your game version?

What expansions do you have installed?
After Dark, Snowfall, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?
None

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Not much to describe. The game runs, then will randomly disappear, just goes right to desktop. No bug report. I do not have citrix installed. I disabled all overlays. It has run fine for years but since I upgraded to windows 10 it crashes. Ive tried running a boreal theme and that crashes too. Ive read all the stickies. This is very very very frustrating.

Hardware:
Intel 4690k
Radeon R9 Fury
16 gigs of corsair dominator
1000 watg PSU

PC is rock solid stable for every other application.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
Yes. I start the game and begin playing. After a minute or 10 or 20 it crashes. Sometimes it crashes on loading.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20170513_171435.jpg
    20170513_171435.jpg
    902,9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Just after the next such crash Please gather both these two informational files, and attach them here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.