Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any work on the mess trains usually create? This being about mass transit and all ...
i suspect that is a small part of why there are larger, multiplatform train stations, so one platform can be used for external connections and the rest for internal connections.

Any work on the mess trains usually create? This being about mass transit and all ...
Train stations can be set to accept or not accept intercity traffic, so you can decide if trains coming from outside the city stop at all stations or maybe use just one where passengers can then transfer to other transportation modes.
Edit: Sure, this only works for passenger stations and solely for a whole station, not single tracks, but is a great addition to the game and supersedes Local-Only Transport Stations. I wish CO would also implement this feature for cargo stations.

Last edited:
Hi! First of all, sorry If the next question has been answered, but I don't know how works the search box in this forum :(
Mass Transit will add priority traffic lights/signals to tramways & buses in avenues and streets to dodge traffic?
Thanks! :D

Well mine is bought now, just need a little patience before it is released.

I decided to remove all of my mods and assets etc in preparation. I also completely removed the game and reinstalled afresh.

Can't wait for its release :)

only another 4-5 hours to wait