• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just tested the toll booths on a Test City and I gotta say, I am so impressed and it's nice to see vehicles stopping to pay tolls.

Wait, so modders can create working tollbooths now and to be shared to Steam Workshop? I don't see any one-lane toll booths which can be used on highway exits.

Hi guys, I just tried out the new Industries DLC and I have to say that it's a really nice addition to the game. However, the toll booth isn't working for me. Vehicles aren't stopping at the tolls; they just go right through. And the tolls aren't collecting any revenue. Am I missing something?

Hi guys, I just tried out the new Industries DLC and I have to say that it's a really nice addition to the game. However, the toll booth isn't working for me. Vehicles aren't stopping at the tolls; they just go right through. And the tolls aren't collecting any revenue. Am I missing something?
TMPE needs a fix, I heard.

I have some mistakes in the menu for the Industries DLC.
Text isn't showing as it used to be. See screenshot. Does somebody know how to fix this?
Other menus doesn't show this fault.
CS menu fout.jpg

Greetings and thanks for tuning back to Cities: Skylines Dev Diaries once more.

Hi co_emmi! Why are Cities:Skylines dev diaries never listed on the home page (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php)? I visit that page every day to read fresh dev diaries across all Paradox-published games (incl. Surviving Mars, for example), and C:S dev diaries are the only ones I missed :(.

Très bien pour ce DLC. Mais...
Quel est le but de distinguer différentes apparences de forêts, de cultures ou de bétail?
Les usines de traitement sont généralement appelées produits forestiers bruts ou produits de récolte.
Il n'est même plus question d'animal.