Cities: Skylines (Epic) - hi i have problem with metro lines in city sky line game epic games version i cant use the under ground lines and i have pr

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

younes11

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 1, 2022
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Describe your issue
hi i have problem with metro lines in city sky line game epic games version i cant use the under ground lines and i have problem i think with the dlc content i didn get the trimway

What is your game version?
1.14.1-f2 ciy skyline

What expansions do you have installed?
Snowfall, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Industries, Campus, Sunset Harbor, Airports

What mods are you using?

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
hi i have problem with metro lines in city sky line game epic games version i cant use the under ground lines and i dont have the line ithat in the photo the middle one and i have problem i think with the dlc content i didn get the trimway

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• 30fb7120c8.jpg
    30fb7120c8.jpg
    645,9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Please attach here the affected save game file, plus the game's log file

[Epic location]\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

That screenshot does not match the current version of the game. Metro tracks have a different thumbnail and there are more metro stations available since 1.13.0. That screenshot is from a build before that.