• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

breecatt

Recruit
9 Badges
Apr 28, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
I've checked for mod conflicts.
I use a application that closes all ram eating apps to free up RAM
I verified Files

I can delete more assets if i need to

The game just started crashing today

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    2,5 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Are you getting the "Ooops the game has crashed..." popup? In that case, the error.log file that's generated would also be really useful for us.

Have you set up a custom-sized pagefile? And if yes, what is it set to?

Unloading 6 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2401.

1. Right click Cities in your Steam library
  2. Select Properties
  3. Click Set Launch Options
  4. Paste in the following: --disableMods --noWorkshop
  5. Click OK
  6. Restart Steam
  7. Launch the game

Code:
StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PlatformService/PersonaStateChangeHandler:invoke_void__this___UserID_PersonaChange (ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.UserID,ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PersonaChange)

at (wrapper delegate-invoke) ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PlatformService/PersonaStateChangeHandler:invoke_void__this___UserID_PersonaChange (ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.UserID,ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PersonaChange)

at (wrapper delegate-invoke) ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PlatformService/PersonaStateChangeHandler:invoke_void__this___UserID_PersonaChange (ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.UserID,ColossalFramework.PlatformServices.PersonaChange)

You have over 8,000 mods and assets subscribed. While I see no explicit memory errors, you should try unsubscribing from any that you don't actually need or use.