• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WildPonch4LMAO

Recruit
Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys im loving Cities Skylines , i lose track of time building , creating public transportation networks , making the place atractive , got it for free on PS+ few months ago , and needed more so bought 3 DLC's but i feel there needs be justice to console users , all my games are on Playstation 4 , im not going to buy a expensive gamer computer just so that i can have more Tiles , with the power of PS5 , or if possible more Tiles on PS4? if not , let us port our PS4 progress (included DLCs) and expand till 15 Tiles , iv spent hundreads of hours perfecting and detailing everything dont want to start again i, please consider more Tiles for PS4 or PS5 and port progress from PS4 to PS5 , or maybe iin CS2 more Tiles lol , keep the awesome work, my creativity blooms with this game and problem solving

Reactions:
Aww no :( i tought on PC you could get up to 20 Tiles legitemitly , but when we look at World expand even when having 9 we see more " avaiable " Tiles i counted 15 i think , i believe the PS4 is powerfull enough for few more , is there a way to reach the creators to let them know we need more Tiles , its getting ridiculous cramping everything and with all the DLCs is too crowded the space we have , :( aww

There are 25 tiles in total, out of which we get to pick 9 (or 8 really, since the starting tile is set for a map).

Both Colossal Order (the developers of Cities on PC) and Paradox (the publisher) read these forums. I'm not sure if that goes for Tantalus Media as well, who are behind the console edition.

I tend to focus my cities on something specific, especially if I play unmodded. That leaves more room to explore all the depths of a DLC without things getting too cramped. Ofc I also tend to get new ideas and want to explore them on different maps, so I have a bunch of unfinished cities just waiting for me to come back to them! :p

I don't know about you, but I don't even want to "fill" all these tiles. Would just be nice to have the option to either add a little something, an interchange or even just terraform a part outside my 9 tiles.

A little disclaimer popping up alerting us that by using all the tiles are frame rate may drop and then its up to us to control that. My ps4 can run 9 completely full tiles very well still, don't see what difference a few assets here and there outside of the 9 tiles would make.