• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To anyone having issues please use the launch options -noWorkshop and -disableMods to test if the issue still happens. Make sure to test on a new map and not a city that uses mods. To add the launch options right-click on the game in your Library, select Properties and add "-noWorkshop -disableMods" (without the quotation marks) in the box at the bottom, and close the window to apply. Then test on a new city to see if it's still an issue.

If it still happens please make a report on the support forum so we can investigate the issue

Is it possible to uninstall a DLC in Steam and continue playing while waiting for a solution?

The DLC installed itself and I can't uninstall.

Thank you
Uninstalling the DLC won't solve any issues with mods. They are affected by the free patch, which cannot be uninstalled.

To uninstall a DLC right-click on the game in your Library and select Properties. Then find the DLC tab on the left. This gives you a list of all your owned DLCs - to uninstall any of them simply uncheck the check box next to their name and close the window.

Reactions:
This drop in tourists could have been prevented by deleting the save game before the update patch and starting new after the patch is released.
Well, no. I ran the city post-patch for a while and the tourist count stayed consistent. What changed was the number of tourists in my city when I replaced the old default airport with the new one.

i gave it 1 day blast.
I loved it.

But I really want, want

Terminal side into a 4x Heli pot, With a fake airport shuttle bus on the tarmac
or just have the heli pilots be more reckless with their landing

Concourse (pedestrian bridge) over taxi ways.
Taxi way bridges, as a traversable, road through building could work
Small planes to be 1 or 2 props or small private gulf streams.
The ability to change direction of one way roads on buildings
To have a 1 level front to the ultra modern
For buses to assume any part of that frontage is their bus stop. "Widen the stop". I have a work around for this.
Big painty concrete slab tool
Car parks

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hmm, with "-noWorkshop -disableMods" the missing radio station appears. I do not know, whether the game still freezes when I plopp the airline HQ. Without mods it would take to long to test.

So I guess I have to wait till the mods are updatet.

Hmm, with "-noWorkshop -disableMods" the missing radio station appears. I do not know, whether the game still freezes when I plopp the airline HQ. Without mods it would take to long to test.

So I guess I have to wait till the mods are updatet.
If you haven't installed any mods locally, then just having -noWorkshop should disable all workshop mods, leaving you with the option to have Unlock All enabled.

Reactions:
If I upgrade my PC, which part is most important? At the Moment I have an I5, 16 GB RAM.
In most cases you would have to upgrade to more RAM.. since this game is hungry for it.. especially while using a lot of assets. Although to be entirely sure we will need your system specs. As an i5 has many different designations.

Because its a varriation. Its also done that way some where at some point or another