• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Saticoy2020

Recruit
26 Badges
Mar 7, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
1. I know it probably trademark or not vision of cities skylines 1 but maybe CS2 can have a similar feature of their own version. I recommend your own zombie apocalypse mode. Maybe with a option to set how long the zombies can be around. Like the number of days or times ingame the zombies can be out or maybe control or set spawn point. You can even have them spread through airplane landing or crashing around the cities. Also same with boats getting taken over docking or crashing onshore. I know it was a thing cities 1 didnt want but having it will really get me into cities skyline 2. I was hoping someone will mode one in but it wasn't possible. Having traffic jams with crashes and pedestrians panic will be a cool feature. Even adding them running into traffic and cars swerving and crashing will be a big feature that can make more youtube content and appeal to the game.
2. Can you also add more apocalypse ragnorak mods. Like can there be a extreme mode where similar to natural disaster mods unlocks the ability to make your disasters bigger. Maybe you can add a earthquake mode where you can draw where the fault can occur, same with tornadoes path.
3. You probably was ask to add moveit, find it, or maybe even upgrade buildings or any other known mods already built in as a mod feature to unlock can be helpful instead of having to rely on mod developers updating randomly their mod.
4. This one is really important, I spent a lot of money for cities skyline 1 I bought all extra content, and will be deeply appreciated if we can get some extra stuff for purchasing those in cities skyline 2. I know that probably going to be a deterrent since people will have to chose losing their previous dlcs benefits when going to cities 2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
I agree that this thread should be re-opened but not necessarily a reply to a forumer, the reply should come from the developer. I am a new player and play quite sometimes to notice a few things odd. This is the feedback of the games.
1) The timer is odd.
I noticed the date is running rather fast during plays. It doesn't jive with the city day and night. The nights continues for days and seldom reach daylight. Sometimes the date reach 5th days of darkness before getting to get to see day light. When the sun shine it goes dark again rather quickly. Is that due to the country the map of the the city is on?. I chose European map but I never been there in reality so I am not sure if this game follow its daylight?. If it is an error of the developer please sync the date with the timing of day and night of the city.

2) The terrain tools is hard to handle.
I tried to level the terrain twice while playing and use the leveling tool provided, opps I got a hole. It suppose to level up the terrain automatically so I will get flat terrain but it dig the soil. I do not use updown terrain tool, I use a horizontal terrain tool.

Well, as I play less then a month so I guess this two things need to improve in the CS2. I will update if there is any in the future.