• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(252959)

Sergeant
Jan 21, 2011
Umm? I can understand if a mod felt a new fan site is not enough for a new topic but I could at least have been informed about it nicely? I was wondering where my newly-started topic went :S

Nov 15, 2010
I was the Site administrator of the chinese fansite,sorry for me chanllenge in world of warcraft these days then i forgot to reply this topic

unmerged(272063)

Private
2 Badges
Feb 22, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
New Fansite (Perhaps Multilingual) The Cities in Motion Exchange

Hey all,

I have created a new fan site (http://www.citiesinmotionexchange.com) and I am looking for people that would like to assist in moderating/administering the site.

Please PM me if you're interested.

I am currently pulling things together. I would also like the site to be multilingual, so if you can translate/add content in another language, that would be great.

In the coming days, there will be Gallery, Downloads and a Transit Journal (Blog) added to the site.

Thanks,

Feb 22, 2011
If somebody want connect pages just send me link and banner :) Also i can translate main theme of page but NO forums. I can translate only rules on forum to Slovak and Czech language if somebody want :)

unmerged(255615)

Corporal
1 Badges
Jan 26, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
Well, I thought that CiM would launch on the 25th and so I set the launch date for Cities-in-Motion.nl to the 25th, but apparently it launched today. So then I'll launch my site now :)

To rephrase that: CITIES-IN-MOTION.NL IS NOW LAUNCHED! Visit the first Dutch Cities in Motion fansite NOW!

By the way, I'm still looking for volunteers (administrators and mods) :)

The site was not yet entirely done, but it's working, so I'll implement a few small changes over the next few days. You probably won't notice anything, but if the site is down, you know it's my fault :D Just let me know here if that's the case.