• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BugPowderDust

Recruit
16 Badges
Jul 22, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Stellaris
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
is there a bug with recruiting CIs?

Been running a jail for a while now and only ever had one guy become a CI. I am meticulous in checking people as soon as they get put into solitary, but nothing doing. Is anyone else having similar issues?

I have not had problems with the act of recruiting CIs, but depending on which version you are on you may want to be careful.

On Android, they still have the bug that can cause the game to crash when loading saves after you have recruited a CI. That bug was supposedly fixed on iOS.

Since they still haven't patched the Android version, I've avoided recruiting CIs. Since then, my saves have all loaded fine.

Checking them right away might be the issue, first they need to become surpressed, most will need aprox 2 hours for that to happen. The only ones that turn right away are usually snitches and thier onfo is worthless anyway. On a side note i tend to only use ci s after certin events, tapped phones and perma solitery is a fine means of getting those ??? Traits reveled if you are having issues.