• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kensternation

First Lieutenant
1 Badges
Sep 28, 2011
  • Cities in Motion 2
I guess CiM2 is officially dead and buried.0 posts and 0 replies in May. 3 posts and 14 replies in April. March had 6 posts. We get moved to a shiny new forum where they then delete half of the pinned posts and hope that it just dies. Call me unhelpful or what have you but weren't we promised stuff repeatedly over the last couple of years?

Reactions:
I guess CiM2 is officially dead and buried.0 posts and 0 replies in May. 3 posts and 14 replies in April. March had 6 posts. We get moved to a shiny new forum where they then delete half of the pinned posts and hope that it just dies. Call me unhelpful or what have you but weren't we promised stuff repeatedly over the last couple of years?
No posts have been deleted. There is an issue with the current forum software that might look like that. When looking at this, or any, forum click on the Thread Display Options down the bottom-centre. No need to change anything, hit Set Options and the 'missing' posts will re-appear.