• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Londen was the next city DLC right??? I know that in the past there were some members asking for ULM, but I can not remember that the developpers said it will be a DLC.

My first thought was a changed Tutorial City. I hate small maps, there arent any metro possibilities.

No metro makes it more of a challenge though! I want to see more opportunities to make good use of waterbuses. And the size isn't too bad considering the reasonable pricing for the DLC. :)

No metro makes it more of a challenge though! I want to see more opportunities to make good use of waterbuses. And the size isn't too bad considering the reasonable pricing for the DLC. :)

I agree. In fact, I'm quite looking forward to the release of Ulm. As for good waterbus coverage, I've been thinking of Stockholm as a CiM map. I think that would be rather interesting.

Ever since I saw this I knew what had to be done. Glory for Ulm ;)

Excellent choice! As soon as I get home from my holiday, I shall make sure to make an update about this!

Already pre-ordered!

Last edited:
Say what?
+1 :blink:

Does this mean we can start creating our own cities which are to be included in DLCs and get paid -- even if only a small amount of money -- for highly-detailed new maps? =)

If the maps are good and there would be a possibility for a minitask editor, these are definitely the kind of DLCs I would pay for!

Edit: Oops, didn't notice there was another page full of posts. At least the German (and by extension the Austrian) CIM community is likely to be happy; Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Leipzig, now Ulm...

Those are slogans. Could be Cities in Motion: a city in motion. :D And the name of the DLC: Design classics. Expand city capabilities is a sentence that suppose to mean nothing. 99% of the people wouldn't care, but I'm the annoying guy that understand things literally. I hate marketers.

Anyway, that is DLC: new vehicles, could be new trees, new pictures of the ugly citizens, new objects to put in town, etc. I think I will buy it. For me is 5 dollars, not euros.
Expensive DLC is from Railworks 2. An abuse. 19.99, 29.99 per DLC. Its price of a new game or an expansion.
Except that Railworks gives you both a new train and route most of the time. If you consider the prices of Flight Simulator addons, Railworks is a joke. (although RW's physics model seems a bit unrealistic - they should look at OpenBVE)

+1 :blink:

Does this mean we can start creating our own cities which are to be included in DLCs and get paid -- even if only a small amount of money -- for highly-detailed new maps? =)

I think you are misinformed. The Ulm DLC was not created by me, it was created by the developers. It even has an unique building (I assume the Ulm Minster), which I know you cannot create with the regular map editor.

I just found out about the Ulm DLC today! And I am quite honoured that it has been added!

Whatever.

@up
ibeV0hglmZxBpI.gif

This is the lastest DLC which I bought. PFF.

So if I'm reading this right it was an April fool and now is a DLC a year later, right?

Sorry, I'm very tired and slow today. This being the case, when's it out on Steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.