• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I'm reading this right it was an April fool and now is a DLC a year later, right?

Sorry, I'm very tired and slow today. This being the case, when's it out on Steam?

Indeed. And don't know about Steam.

So if I'm reading this right it was an April fool and now is a DLC a year later, right?

Sorry, I'm very tired and slow today. This being the case, when's it out on Steam?

Yes, it was an aprils' fool joke that actually became a real DLC.
Since Steam offices are in the US west coast, we need to wait for them to get to work, it will probably be late evening or night time in Europe.

we need to wait for them to get to work

Out of context that makes them sound like they're just lying about the place doing nothing... :rofl:

Good point though, I guess we won't see it for at least another couple of hours. It's always nice when an April Fool gathers enough momentum to become reality. Reminds me of ThinkGeek and their April Fools. From what I've heard it's a smaller (5122?) map, which appeals to my n00bishness.

...there are even people living in Ulm...like I do!

What to say about this DLC...? If it would be at least a good scenario. Unfortunately the realism of City of Ulm is not given much. Streets are wrong and the names do not match or do miss sometimes. A little bit disappointed. It is hardly Ulm except for the Münster...

Didn't know about the Monthy Python sketch...cool!

bbm54

The DLC is partly a joke, I believe, it originates from this thread, and more specifically this chapter. Ulm!

Status
Not open for further replies.