• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Found my way here from the showcase and I love the set up. Obviously I've only glanced at the first couple of chapters so far, but it's been a long time since I've followed a meaty later-game CK AAR so I'll enjoy catching up a lot.

• 3Like
Reactions:
The "true" emperor gave the "false" emperor lessons in battlefield management. To be the true emperor, one must be divinely called (i.e. a Von Hohenstaufen named Conrad) not one elected by political hacks and envious wannabes. Be safe, my emperor.

I've gotten bogged down in Uni stuff and some other commitments. Next update might be a while.

Found my way here from the showcase and I love the set up. Obviously I've only glanced at the first couple of chapters so far, but it's been a long time since I've followed a meaty later-game CK AAR so I'll enjoy catching up a lot.

Good to have you on board.

The "true" emperor gave the "false" emperor lessons in battlefield management. To be the true emperor, one must be divinely called (i.e. a Von Hohenstaufen named Conrad) not one elected by political hacks and envious wannabes. Be safe, my emperor.

Konrad would like your line of thought.

Well, that was much easier than expected... Bodes well for the future :D

Perhaps. Always the possibility of the HRE discovering effective leadership.

Impressive! But is the council making troubles again?

Something like that.

Reactions: