• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Alexandru H.
Yeah, Old Peter hasn't the slightest chance against the AI nowadays:D ...why, with Taunu Tuva, his best performance may end just as a pathetic conquest of Asia and Europe...;)

I'd like to see him pick up the Tibetan theme again. Could you imagine anything more serene than a WW2 Tibet rampaging through Asia and Europe under the enlightened guidance of the Transcendant One in a hi-tech Tibetan panzer...

YAK DUNG!

:D

Panzer? That's asking way too muck. Maybe some Militias, with flowers in their hands, asking forgiveness for the bloody rivers. Of course, eternal peace can be assured only through the conquest of the whole Earth:D

Originally posted by Alexandru H.
Panzer? That's asking way too muck. Maybe some Militias, with flowers in their hands, asking forgiveness for the bloody rivers. Of course, eternal peace can be assured only through the conquest of the whole Earth:D

Well, the panzer would of course be adorned with lotus flowers... :D

Set to work, Professor! (Yeah, right.) ;) :p

Originally posted by Blitzkreig
Wow, just read it all in one sitting and I've got to ask you, are you planning to do another HOI AAR anytime soon, now that 1.05 is out? Would love to see it, as I just finished reading WAAR of the Worlds i truly admire your capacity for truly beating the hell out of any AI nation stupid/unfourtunate enough to stand in your way. And also, if you want AI challenge, go Stoney Road, and we'll see if Mr. Shek ever leaves China... ;)

Yes, the Stoney Road AI is a heck of alot smarter. Defends and attacks much more effeciently. Responds to threats as well. Its not perfect but at least when you declare war on someone like Russia they actually build and use an army. Last game i played they had 400 div spread over the polish border. Much more challenging. Maybe not for Peter but i think it would not have been such a piece of cake.

I have not played HOI since January and do not expect to begin playing it again, as EU2 by all accounts still remains the superior game (as well as covering a period of time I am more interested in).

The last post was nearly a year ago ..

you raised the zombie just to laugh?! :eek: :D

Such a fine AAR if there ever was one. To be sure to be sure!