• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Japan

Captain
20 Badges
Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Originally posted by Unknightly
Guys, I wouldn't be happy if the general revolt rate skyrocketed just to keep China in place--It then would be more frustrating than fun. What's the fun of constantly fight those annoying red rebels?

Instead, I suggest that certain ethnic regions--perhaps, Canton--would try to declare independence from China. This new country would ally with China's enemies to balance the region. Ah, the republic of Canton *drooling* :p

Still, without Mongolia the Ming Dynasty is just not the same: It was the Ming who built the modern Great Walls which we see together... :(
What's the fun of running over all those pathetically weak countries next to you?:D Seriously, if we can find a historical solution to solve China eating up Asia, I say go for it. China should have some revolts, but the main thing that would be needed are the Mongols to the north. BTW the Great Wall was standing LONG before the Ming showed up:).

unmerged(6694)

Officer of the Court
Dec 5, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Japan

What's the fun of running over all those pathetically weak countries next to you?:D Seriously, if we can find a historical solution to solve China eating up Asia, I say go for it. China should have some revolts, but the main thing that would be needed are the Mongols to the north. BTW the Great Wall was standing LONG before the Ming showed up:).
Heh, I knew someone would bring that up!:D

I said the MODERN great wall--The Chin started it, but the Ming perfected it! :cool:

Japan

Captain
20 Badges
Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Originally posted by Unknightly

Heh, I knew someone would bring that up!:D

I said the MODERN great wall--The Chin started it, but the Ming perfected it! :cool:
Right you are! My mistake.:D