• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

SwollSnake

Recruit
Sep 16, 2020
So I was playing as Japan and defeated the China and its allies. I took 2-3 parcels and leave the majority as a puppet(Imperial Protectorate). They become "Yunnan Free Empire" and has 0 manpower. When I coppy their template it also shows lacking manpower. Is this a bug, or what went wrong?

el nora

Sergeant
63 Badges
Dec 12, 2016
You puppeted the wrong China. The Chinas that have cores on all of the rest are the Nationalists and the Communists. You puppeted one of the minor warlords. They are probably spending all their limited manpower on ineffectually garrisoning the rest of china against resistance.

• 3Like
Reactions:

SwollSnake

Recruit
Sep 16, 2020
Lol how did I manage that. I did annex the Communists. For the other I remember there was a single puppet and bunch of satellite options. Guess I missed something. Thanks!