• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think I followed some of this. Fun idea, good story so far.

Chiarire le Intenzioni
Clear Intentions
Chapter 5

"Benito Mussolini, you are under arrest for the violation of the Human Dreams Act. Your crimes aganist humanity shall be punished, your crimes aganist your own people shall be punished. By the authority invested in me, by the people of the Earth Alliance, I am condeming you to death," said Schnack, as if routine. Schnack took out his sidearm, a M2279 Phoenix Pistol that held 30 tightly packed 7.92mm rounds.

The time for Mussolini to spring his trap had passed. Schnack aimed the pistol at Mussolini. "Any last words, dictator?" Silence ruled until Schnack spoke again.

"Very well, dictator. Goodbye." Schnack pressed on the trigger, the sensors recongized his finger print which ignited the whole work. Five minutes after Ciano had told Mussolini that Schnack needed to see him, the dictator was dead.

"Ciano!" shouted Schnack. Ciano quickly ran into the room, Schnack was prepared. Another press of the trigger, another Italian down. Schnack quickly ordered of the bodies to be disposed, the last of the humanity he had in this timeline told him to do so.

Dictorial power transfered from Mussolini to Schnack, the Italian people, although fond of Mussolini, soon learned of the plot he had aganist the Italian people.

Mussolini, killed, by
FUTURE TECHNOLOGY!

anonymous4401 said:
Mussolini, killed, by
FUTURE TECHNOLOGY!

You bastards!

You could almost feel sorry for poor Benito. Almost ;)

Yeah...almost...

Chiarire le Intenzioni
Clear Intentions
Chapter 6

On February 1st, Schnack recieved a report of the state of his regime. Forty-three infantry divsions, six cavalry divsions, one headquarters for the senior Field Marshal, and fourteen garrison divsions. What Italy did have of armor was very light, beyond French cream lite.

Schnack vowed to himself to increase his regime's strength, by whatever means necessary, even if it meant ruining the entire alterante timeline. But for now, using the technology of the World War 2 era would be a fun challenge.

Schnack began to pass laws to increase the industiral capacity of the dictatorship. A strong economy would win the future war, or wars. And war loomed overhead, on March 8th, 1938, Germany and Austria had Anchluss.

Sajer274 said:
So is Schnack a man from the future who came back to lead the Italian Army? And why? And did you make him up? If so, were you hungry when you made him? Perhaps craving a snack? ;)

Jordan Schnack is the third president of the Earth Alliance, he was told that the timeline he knew had been changed forever. He lead a team to an "alternative" timeline to try and correct what had gone wrong.

However, Schnack was tricked by Philip Andersen, the first president of the Earth Alliance. Andersen fell to temptation on playing god in an alternative timeline, now Schnack has fallen to the same temptation.

Jordan Schnack is based off my wife's younger brother. The majority of my characters share the names of their real-life counterparts.

Thank you for asking, enjoy the AAR.

Confuzling. :wacko:

Alright, clarify one thing. How many timelines do we have at present, two or more than two?

anonymous4401 said:
Confuzling. :wacko:

Alright, clarify one thing. How many timelines do we have at present, two or more than two?

Two.

The first timeline is the 2228-2279 timeline.

The second timeline is 1936-1948.

Is it just me or are the updates getting shorter? :eek: Soon they'll be like this:

Chiarire le Intenzioni
Clear Intentions
Chapter 7

Schnack woke up.

But would he get out of bed...?

:rofl:

Sajer274 said:
Will he? :confused:

Now you must wait for next chapter

*backround sigh*

Chiarire le Intenzioni
Clear Intentions
Chapter 8

Schnack got out of his bed and was going to take a shower when he realized he was late for work. He'd have to take a shower later.

The question was when. When...?

Chiarire le Intenzioni
Clear Intentions
Chapter 6Part Two​

Jordan Schnack had schemed of this moment for a few hours, a certain invidiual was known to be causing trouble within a differnt timeline. Schnack, along with two commandos disappeared from the timeline they were playing gods in.

April 15th, 2005.​
Savannah, Georgia​

Schnack inspected the house they were near, it was the correct one. One of the commandos placed an explosive charge on the door. With the nod of Schnack's head the commando pressed the remote trigger for the explosive charge. The door's handle blew off, Schnack then kicked the door open.

"Find him and bring him to me." Schnack said over the communications system.

One commando moved up the stairs, the other one into the kitchen and dinning room. Meanwhile Schnack moved to down the stairs, Keiper would be located, regardless of how much time it would take.

"I've found him," said the upstairs commando, his gun was pointing at a sleeping person.

"Keep him there," ordered Schnack. "I'm coming up."

In one minute Schnack was standing in Keiper's room. The time to silence the critic had come, or perhaps the time to corrupt the critic.

"Henry Keiper, your time has come," Schnack said in a raised voice, hoping that would wake the critic.

Keiper awoke just in time, Schnack had begun the time teleportation back to the year of 1938, to the timeline where they were playing gods.

-----
To Henry: You've been Schnackinized!

:confused::wacko:

Does this have anything to do with the fact that his soul is currently up for sale?