• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thanks, now i have to buy this game and try that out.

Edit: now do anyone know how to modify the build time via static modifier?

Replace these txt in static_modifier.txt. You can also add these to idea , or to gov, or even as country event_modifier.

very_easy_player = {
global_regiment_recruit_speed = -0.99
ship_recruit_speed = -0.99
}

very_easy_ai = {
}

P.S. Make backup files before editing.

Has anyone found a "force surrender" or "Forced peace" event - unless I missed it in this thread? Had a bug recently where I had taken over much enemy territory (my Prussia vs. Austria) and they wouldn't peace despite my crushing warscore. They wouldn't even peace when I offered money, etc...

Good idea, is to
1) pause game
2) open console, write (without quotes)" "tag AUS", send diplomat to you with peace deal, what you think is good for you, and good for them.
3) write "tag PRU"
4) close console
5) accept peace deal send by Austria
6) unpause game
7) have fun:)

P.S. For full list of countries see file in ...\March of the Eagles\common\countries.txt

Last edited:
Has anyone found a "force surrender" or "Forced peace" event - unless I missed it in this thread? Had a bug recently where I had taken over much enemy territory (my Prussia vs. Austria) and they wouldn't peace despite my crushing warscore. They wouldn't even peace when I offered money, etc...

I think the right command is "debug yes" or "debug diplo". The ai will accept any terms you demand after using this command.

I'll give it a try and let everyone know what happens. I know people frown on "cheating", but some of these debug commands are put in there for bugs such as this - sometimes it takes a human to make an AI logical (and vice versa!)

Fighting to the very death of every man/woman/child wasn't exactly a viable strategy back then - or even today.

Here's another cheat event. Gives you cores and culture on all your provinces, and auto-builds some of the buildings:

country_event = {
id = 99998
title = "EVTNAME98500"
desc = "EVTDESC98500"

is_triggered_only = yes

option = {
name = "EVTOPT_OK"
any_owned = {
limit = {
controlled_by = owner
}
culture = this
add_core = THIS
add_building = fort1
add_building = depot1
add_building = transport1
add_building = transport2
add_building = transport3

}

}
}

Anyone found an always accept diplomacy cheat?

debug yesman

Could someone post the complete list of debug cheats. There is one that starts with an "r" and is cut off from there in the console. Also, what does debug simulate do?

debug render

It gives list of render options to the console.

Simulation mode -> check yourself:)
game pace increase to 1 month per turn, instead of one day. Great thing when you play as peacefull nation

Where do I find the ID for a province? o_O
March of the Eagles\history\provinces

it'll have a lot of files with names like "3-belfast" I'm fairly certain that the number is the province id. :)

I added a link to this thread in the User Modifications Resource Mega Thread. :)

Last edited:
I've been having some trouble with the revolts cheat. The only tag that seems to work is the serbian_rebels tag & I was hoping to put some successful rebellions into my game such as the luddite rebels. Could somebody please tell me all of the rebel tags you know & help me?

try console (ALT+21) -> 'debug yesmen' and Sue for Peace