• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Miztivoi said:
I think it`s possible to mod it but I don`t know how.

Marry a Norman, breed, and hope to be lucky is the only advice I can give you.

There is one other. A rather complex way to do it. Change to semisalic consanguinity, marry your daughter to a Norman noble. Let them do some serious breeding, and then off your other successorsand yourself, so he inherits. The downside to this is that you must remember to switch to another county/duchy when you off your king, then save and load as your old kingdom again. The other disadvantage is that you loose your old surname, but that can be fixed by marrying your daughter to a male member of your old family.

WHO SAID BREEDING WAS EASY!!!!

Oh, that's really a solution. Actually all of my almost 50 dukes are de Hautevilles (same as me) and somehow marrying de Hauteville chicks as well so my kingdom is interbreeding. :rolleyes: Royal Norman blood should not mix with stupid peasants.

Also BB removal is easy with save game edit. And like Havard says, take a backup, that is very important. After you have backup, you can tinker with the editing freely and if you happen to screw up, you have not lost anything, but time and if it succeeds, you have just self-taught yourself save game editing. :)

Antonerius said:
Oh, that's really a solution. Actually all of my almost 50 dukes are de Hautevilles (same as me) and somehow marrying de Hauteville chicks as well so my kingdom is interbreeding. :rolleyes: Royal Norman blood should not mix with stupid peasants.

Than it`s actually much easier to give one of the "other" Hautevilles a bunch of titles (pick the best). Change to elective law and f12die. Maybe not your trueblood son, but a distant cousin is often good enough. :D

Havard said:
- Take a backup.
- Use a text editor (or atleast remember to save as Text if you use another editor like Word).
- Find the ID of your character. The easiest way is to check the title definition of your prime title.
- Find the character, edit his culture, save.

Sorry for many stupid questions.

I could understand there is only ONE place inside the savegame file where character nationality should be changed. Is that true? And what about his stats?

Antonerius said:

I could understand there is only ONE place inside the savegame file where character nationality should be changed. Is that true? And what about his stats?
Yes, a character's culture is defined only one place - in the character definition. That is also where the character's stats are stored.

Can you make up a culture? F. i. Eastern Snoinx or someting, or are you limited to existing cultures?

Antonerius said:

Yes, a character's culture is defined only one place - in the character definition. That is also where the character's stats are stored.

Antonerius said:

For editing countries and their rulers try CrusaderED. It is a very convenient tool. However, it cannot do everything, e.g. for modifying courtiers you still need to go to through the save file yourself.

So, if my event its a spreech to prov-to-prov
How to change it and make a event who its not prov-to-prov.

And what is the event who convert the religion to catolic and its not prov-to-prov..

And it's not possible to execute a event of prov_prov?

The Arch Mede said:
You can change the name of an existing one and use that as Eastern Snoinx.

Then German culture is hereby known as Eastern Snoinx. That must mean Danish is Northern Snoinx, and French is Western Snoinx :D