• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(24689)

Second Lieutenant
Jan 14, 2004
I know the gold, prestige, piety, die, okk..
all nice cheats.
But like in EUII, faq cheats, has a huge list of cool events who help.
I want to know it ck.
Anyone knows event number to I type to get province improvents better, character better and tech betters, like its has in euII?

<your installation directory>/db/events/

Given that you can find every single event in the game in the easily readable text files, I suggest you visit the directory listed above and find the events you want to cheat with. A trivial exercise, and easier than me guessing which event cheat IDs you want to find. :)

Try to find a nice event to a newbie in a list where its not single list, but HUGE LIST OF EVENT.

I used to check the db/events in all paradox events, but I don't know how the game works for example.

Some nice events

character (select the character and charevent ### )

1004 - recover from illness
1009 - recover from depression

1191 - random claim

1186 - add crusade trait but remove clumbfoot, leprosy, lisp etc..
1187 - add crusade trait

1959 - call state general

1160 - petty wrench

Province (select the province and provevent ### )

5004 - money form fishery
5007 - money form harbour
5017 - money from sawmill

Thx, i need more.
Anyone knows how to get a new tech in a province?? or to get special cool skill to ny caracter????

What I gain with crusade trait???
What is petty wreng??

what is state general???

i saw events to get army from other ppl... like hire mercenary..

what is the code of it???

TiTaN_Victor said:
Thx, i need more.
Anyone knows how to get a new tech in a province??
quite complicated, if not impossile, according on the tech.spreading mechanism of the game

What I gain with crusade trait???
big boost of piety/prestige if you get land from muslim/pagan
big loss of them if you don't

What is petty wreng??
"a petty wrech catch your eyes" event: you have sex with a courtier and gain lustful trait and a bastard son :D (you can say "no!" , gaining "chaste" trait anyway)

what is state general???
an oportunity the gain money or prestige (not both)

TiTaN_Victor said:
Thx, i need more.
Anyone knows how to get a new tech in a province??

Spread of technologies is an event in the form province_x_province (or something like this). In fact you cannot trigger them from console...

And some province events lead to CTD, so be carefull ;)

Draculin said:
Spread of technologies is an event in the form province_x_province (or something like this). In fact you cannot trigger them from console...

You should be able to get the invention ones in a capital, though spreading will not work.

For giving a character more Omph! All these bonuses strengthens your bloodline too.

charevent 6900 +1 martial 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6901 +1 diplomacy 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6902 +1 stewardship 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6903 +1 intrigue 1 male courtier arrives

charevent 1162 +1 health and fertility or just and wise traits (5% chance of illness or stressed, these can however be helped by the charevents 1004 & 1009)

Enjoy! :D

Kliwarrior said:
"a petty wrech catch your eyes" event: you have sex with a courtier and gain lustful trait and a bastard son :D (you can say "no!" , gaining "chaste" trait anyway)
Wrench:
wrench.gif

Wench:
wench.jpg

Draculin said:
You will get a CTD if you trigger a province_x_province event or a provevent without having selected a province first. If you trigger a charevent without selecting a character it will fire for the last selected one.

Miztivoi said:
For giving a character more Omph! All these bonuses strengthens your bloodline too.

charevent 6900 +1 martial 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6901 +1 diplomacy 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6902 +1 stewardship 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6903 +1 intrigue 1 male courtier arrives

charevent 1162 +1 health and fertility or just and wise traits (5% chance of illness or stressed, these can however be helped by the charevents 1004 & 1009)

Enjoy! :D

Thx, but i want more :p

Something to help my sons :)

And what event to type to get non stress, or get out of it.

TiTaN_Victor said:
Thx, but i want more :p

Something to help my sons :)

And what event to type to get non stress, or get out of it.

Just do the same to your sons. You`ll have a superninja-family in no time. :D :D :D Nonstress is somewhere between 1005 & 1008. Not sure of which, but just try.

What event to type to get new son??

I get these:
1005 recovery from plague
1006 leprosy
1007 pneumonia
1009 depression
1010 schizofrenia
1011 maniac
all recovery

mercenary events
These are the best ones.

I've tried cheating with merc events.... it causes the game to crash the last 10 times I've tried it. As for the recovery events, those would be charevent ####

Semi-Lobster said:
I've tried cheating with merc events.... it causes the game to crash the last 10 times I've tried it. As for the recovery events, those would be charevent ####
I cheated mercs events without problems a couple of days ago during some betatesting...