• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No one can solve my problem?

Or make a prov normal event to i edit it?

I would like to have more female courtiers...does anyone knows a cheat code to add more female courtiers?

As far as i know there is no event for women and a quick search of the event folder for create_courtier
didn't reveal any. What you can do is create men and change the gender in the save file.
That's what i did last time and that was only a few months ago.

So for instance one of these character events (directly copy and pasted form my cheat file)

Courtiers
7332 (steward/6209); 7333 (marshal/6202); 7334 (spy/6207/7908); 7335 / 7905 (chancellor/6205);
9123 (3x) 7336 (chaplain); 7337 (chaplain-orthodox); 7338 random noble ("noble flees..")

IF you wnat to help a woman to fix an illness and/or increase fertility, then it's character event 8265

Assuming you intended to post in a CK1 thread....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
As far as i know there is no event for women and a quick search of the event folder for create_courtier
didn't reveal any. What you can do is create men and change the gender in the save file.
That's what i did last time and that was only a few months ago.

So for instance one of these character events (directly copy and pasted form my cheat file)

Courtiers
7332 (steward/6209); 7333 (marshal/6202); 7334 (spy/6207/7908); 7335 / 7905 (chancellor/6205);
9123 (3x) 7336 (chaplain); 7337 (chaplain-orthodox); 7338 random noble ("noble flees..")

IF you wnat to help a woman to fix an illness and/or increase fertility, then it's character event 8265

Assuming you intended to post in a CK1 thread....:rolleyes:

Hi,

Thank you for your help but those codes I already have them.

Please, can you tell me how I can edit the save file? I'm not able to open the file...

Thank You once again!

PS: Yes, I'm talking about CK1 ;)

PS: Yes, I'm talking about CK1

That's good.
6jqFBQI.gif

Fun little game.

Please, can you tell me how I can edit the save file? I'm not able to open the file...

First
You best use Notepad++, as it can handle big files well and is in general a great editor.
Lots of modders use it.
It's free. Here https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Second (assuming you installed the editor i mentioned in step 1)
right click the save fiie, the one with the *.eug extension and there use "Edit with Notepad++"
or "Open" and then select the editor you want to use.

Third
As far as i recall any added character simply gets added to the character list.
So if you paused and saved on the day you created a character, simply go to the bottom of the file
and search backwards for "dna =" in the textfield. That should get you to the last character created.

If you want to only search for characters in your realm you can search for the tag of your realm or the name,
dynasty or province (home, if i remember correctly). At the charcter you can change the gender part.

Any questions left ?