• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(61810)

Full of Regret
Oct 16, 2006
CHEATAARS ALWAYS SUCCEED​

Oh, yes, they do. People may say otherwise, but the cheaters will win eventually.

Now that my message is across, let me tell you one thing: I WILL cheat in this AAR, but will keep it limited, of course. I won't make it insanely easy, but will pump up the IC, of course, and will do all the things cheaters do.

Yes, resources will be at the 1000K mark, of course, industry will stay high- and some cores are in order.

But I won't do things like starting off with all techs, using fullcontrol to move enemy troops so I can advance, or use Acceptall to do insane things like buying the whole British navy.

I'll start off with my armies and air force at 1941 level, with all combat techs researched. Industry will be completely researched, as to give me shorter building times. 'Freedom' will be on, so I can manipulate my sliders.

No Secret Techs will be cheated to me, though, so don't worry. I will also not get the Nuclear techs through cheating.

So, now that all cheater-haters are gone, let us begin.

------------------------------------------

Luxembourg was tiny. It was the truth, it was wedged between great powers.

But it had things the great powers didn't.

Like time-travellers, such as one Ludwig Bick (Not Beck, Bick). Ludwig Beck's twin brother. He had come from the far off year of 1942, and had spilled all of the informaton he had to Luxembourg's government officials.

Most had a hard time believing him. Germany rearming in 3 years and taking over ALL of Western Europe? Then advancing into the monstrous Soviet Union and forcing its surrender? Unbelieveable.

But Luxembourg's Elite believed, and they let Bick guide them towards what he knew would flourish.
--------------------------------------
Sorry about the lack of screenshots. I don't have much time now, and have school tomorrow, so I'll do my best to try and make something good in the next 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I seem to remember a similar AAr by Mats133333 (sorry if I got the name wrong) :p
It crashed though. :(

I wish you luck!

Luxembourg looks tiny even when single provinces can take up huge pieces of the screen. Luxembourg's government and Bick are willing to change that.

ScreenSave19.jpg

Luxembourg, surrounded by Germany, France, and Belgium.

ScreenSave20.jpg

Luxembourg, with the provinces Bick says are important for Luxembourg's success.

ScreenSave21.jpg

Luxembourg's government.

Knowing of the future, Bick advised the government to start several projects, the most important of which was the Cloning to Luxembourg's Future. Sure, it wasn't too creative, but it did the job. Another was the Jesus Reborn Project, which brought attention to Luxembourg's resources and brought new ways to multiply them.

From 1934 to 1936, Luxembourg held more resources than the rest of the world combined, and it's population was greater than all of the rest of Europe's. The impossibly large population was forced to live in huge, bomb-resistand apartments, which were quite comfortable, as Luxembourg's resources were sold to the world and brought more and more money into the tiny nation.

ScreenSave22.jpg

Luxembourg's population and resources dwarfed the rest of Europe's.

Luxembourg had the greatest industry possible in such a small area by 1936. If anyone were to count it's factories, that person would notice that Luxembourg had more industrial power than any of Europe's lesser powers, with only France, Germany, England, Italy, and the Soviet Union holding more industry in Europe.

ScreenSave23.jpg

It's military was slowly being built up, more and more clones (Not exact copies, but different people altogether, as scientists were able to change their characteristics so that all people could be different. They all had the same memories, but all knew they were artificial.) applying to the army, aware of the threats looming over the horizon.

this remind me when someone started a game as arab federation with 3k divs :rofl: !

but I´ll watch what will happen to (the world?empire of) luxemburg :rofl:

No way Luxembourg starts with all that! You're cheating!!

Oh, yeah, you are, well... okay then, I'm over it.

Cores on both sides of the war. Interesting. Do what you've gotta do. Good luck!

this is going to be fun. just for the heck of it, you should give yourself nukes.

Looks so stupid that it could be interesting :D

Your claims look quite good, I mean if you conquer your claims Luxembourg will look very nice.

Charlotte having a conversation with her puppy, Stephanie.
"Stephanie, I want the world to be mine, and the world wants to be under my command."

*Luxemburg gains cores in all provinces!*

Cheating ftw!

5k Manpower? you can conquer the whole world twice with that :D

Kidding.
Just once.

I now have all of the techs up to 1941 for units, all combat techs, most industrial techs, and only the rocket techs in the Secret Weapons area. So, if you don't care about the story, just look at the screenies and bask in the glow.
---------------------------------
Bick, knowing of all that would happen in the future, told Luxembourg's scientists of all that he knew, which was a lot, since he was friggin' Rainman.

Now, Luxembourg was more technologically advanced than any nation in early 1935, and was as advanced as Bick's Germany would be in 1942.

ScreenSave24.jpg

Luxembourg's infantry was the best-equipped in the world, but it had bigger plans than just plain infantry divisions.

ScreenSave25.jpg

While Luxembourg had no armored forces, they would soon be built, and the world would hide before the high-tech tanks that were being built by Luxembourg's factories.

ScreenSave26.jpg

Though Luxembourg had no ports, it had blueprints for ships that would dwarf even the most advanced at the time, both in Firepower, Size, and safety.

ScreenSave27.jpg

Luxembourg's Air Force, though still being built, was to be the most advanced in history, with powerful engines powering insanely powerful planes.
Sorry about the mistake with the CAS, it's just a mistake in the techid file. No matter, I wasn't planning to build CAS anyway.

Now onto doctrines:
--------------------------------------------

Now that Luxembourg had great forces in the building, it would need ways to guide them.

ScreenSave33.jpg

ScreenSave34.jpg

Bick had documents stolen from the Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe, showing the planning of its attacks. Those documents were highly informative and gave Luxembourg the doctrines it could use to conquer Europe, and perhaps, the world.

ScreenSave30.jpg

Bick also had documents from the Wehrmacht, that showed planning for attacks that captured major cities, crushed enemy armies, or just made the forces move more quickly. He had also brought stolen documents from the British and Soviets, from the few battles they had won.
You must be saying to yourself: "Holy crap, he's got most of the Land Doctrines! What could he possibly need so many for?!"

Here's the answer:
ScreenSave0-4.jpg

BAM! Now what motherf***er?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Oh my God you have the organization of Spearhead, the morale of Human Wave, the night fighting of Infiltration, the ... um ... all-round suck of the other three ... and about a 50% chance for every combat event.

Not to mention you have positioning so good your ships will be like space ships. Space ships that specialize in submarines, battleships AND carriers.

Damn.

Clone armies with superior tactics and weaponry. This is like Star Wars.

Charle_88 said:
Damn.

Clone armies with superior tactics and weaponry. This is like Star Wars.

No, not Star Wars, AAR Wars! Ah ha ha ha ha ha.. *ahem*. Well, come on, someone had to use that pun eventually...

Yeah... good stuff so far!

Now to the warring...
-----------------------------
Two new divisions were organised by the start of March, and with this new power, Luxembourg got bold. I mean, very bold. Its army had invincible strategies, as Bick said, and they had quite a bit of firepower now, so they decided that, to gain the territories needed to stop Germany, it had to go to war.

Luxembourg and its 3 divisions declared war on Belgium at 5:00AM of March 5th., 1936.

The two new divisions were still gaining org., so the one ale division of Luxembourg went out to Bastogne to meet 3 enemy divisions. The battle was won in a few hours, and we advanced. Soon, the other two divisions went into battle, as they entered Arlon and crushed the 4 divisions there, readying themselves for the battle for Liege.

But as powerful as the Luxembourgan army was, it didn't have air support, and Belgian aircraft made the troops retreat to Luxembourg proper on the 7th.

Over and over Luxembourg's armies went out to face the enemy, but its inexperienced troops were dying under enemy fire and fire support, so Luxembourg fought for Arlon and Bastogne over and over, until they finally dislodged enemy forces from Liege and entered the area, quickly sending a peace offer to the Belgians, who accepted immediately, knowing that losing it's Southern provinces beat losing its homeland any day.

ScreenSave0-5.jpg

Liege is taken, not too long later, on the morning of the 20th of March, 6 Belgian divisions surrender upon entering the Luxembourg-controlled area. later that day the Belgians surrender the 3 provinces to Luxembourg.