• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Me said:
As the weeks go by, the terriotries of Koningsberg, Dortmund, and Essen, cleared of the pro-nazi revolutionaries that covered the areas, are returned to Germany, while Luxembourg keeps the terriotries it had claims on before the war, along with Southern Germany
I added that story because I couldn't give Gerany enough of the provinces in the East when I released them. I just couldn't give them 6 provinces at one time, could I?

And I couldn't give you a screenie from after I gave Konigsberg to them, because, by then, I had already carved a way to the sea. ;)

Ah yes. My mistake. Must have missed that part.

OMG OMG OMG this is soooooo cool :):)!! sooo following this

I'm not going to take out Austria or Switzerland.

Not yet, anyway. The objective of this AAR is to control all of Europe, directly or indirectly. That means: Once I annex the last nation in Europe that isn't my puppet, it's over.

But if people like it, then I might extend this to Africa and Asia as well. If I don't control Africa by then.

But in Asia... I will take the mainland, no islands for me. So Indonesia is a no-no.

And just because I'm evil, and particularly lazy today, I won't give you guys any updates.

I really am tired of playing with photobucket. Just gimme a break.

I'll give you guys a preview of what's to come up...

NewBitmapImage.jpg

Sure, it just looks like a screenie of Luxembourg and Germany with the combined IC and armies. But you have to look closely. And remember: I have carved a way to the sea...

Well, I don't see any trace of Belgium, though I would think you'd still have a truce with them. Though you are admittedly evil enough not to give us an update, who knows what sorts of truce breaking goes on around here... :p

You don't see any trace of Belgium... BECAUSE THERE IS NO BELGIUM! *DUN DUN DUUUUN!*

ScreenSave2-2.jpg

*Grumble, Grumble*... I haven't given Germany Essen and Dortmund on that screenie... No matter, all other will have a full Prussia...

ScreenSave3-2.jpg

I call it: Luxy Congo... Just... Don't mention it...

I'll give you all some nice updates tomorrow... I'd think I wouldn't get a good answer until tomorrow... Heck, I was thinking about putting off an update until someone figured it out... I gave too good a hint, darn...

EDIT: Mind you, those screenies are from different times. The Congo one is from 00:00 Jan. 1, 1937, while the European screenie is from long before I finished my trusty transports and took the Congo... Bt then I withdrew my troops... No need defending that land... I have norevolts on anyway, and the revoltrisk is 0%...

ARE YOU READY FOR A LATE UPDATE! YEAHHHHH!!! :rofl:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon after Germany fell, Luxembourg was by far the most powerful nation in Europe, its land encompassing Southern Germany, its puppet controlling Northern Germany and West Prussia.

It had a small army, and a tiny, tiny air force. But its air force was powerful. It's army had beaten a far larger combatant in less than 6 months... Luxembourg had been sitting on top of the world since Berlin had been conquered, its people wealthy, its army filled with the most elite soldiers in the world, its air force using the most modern aircraft...

But Luxembourg could not project that power outside of Europe. It had no navy. It had no direct connection to the sea...

But that was about to change...

Late in the 27th of October, 1936, a Belgian corporal, guarding the border with LKuxembourg, accidentally shot his old tank's main gun.

Sure, stuff like that happened a lot, but stuff like that caused wars.

That particular shell went on to fall on a Luxembourgan private and his friends, killing 3, wounding the other 4.

In the morning, the Belgian government apologized for the incident, but Luxembourg, now stronger, wanted a naval port, and now had a reason to get one.

A declaration of war was issued on noon of the 28th., and 12 Luxembourgan divisions, more than had taken Germany out with its 50+, burst across the Belgian border, into unprotected territory, sans for a few border guards.

The province of Namur was taken by Dusk, while the forces heading for Antwerp found 4 divisions, and crushed them with ease.

ScreenSave0-6.jpg

In the early 29th, the larger force, with 7 divisions, crushed 2 divisions deployed at Brussels, the Belgian capital, and captured it by the Dusk of the 31st.

The coast of Belgium was reached by the dawn of the 3rd. or November. All enemy forces in Belgium were cleared by the Dusk of the 5th.

By the 12th of November, Luxembourg's navy received its first ships. Two enormous transport ships were to take 2 divisions to Portuguese Angola, where the Portuguese had allowed them to land, then to the coast of Belgian Congo, to take the last of Belgium's lands.

It was all done by the end of November. Belgian forces began their way back to Europe, knowing there was no need to keep Central Africa protected, as all they needed was to get rid of Belgium. Were the Congo to revolt, they didn't care. It was too far away to make a difference.

ScreenSave2-2.jpg

Luxemourg was to prosper with the new ports it had.

ScreenSave3-2.jpg

Seriously? No one cared about protecting Central Africa.

Wow. This is... pathetic.

germanpeon said:
I like it! :mad:

Nonono! It's good! It's just that resistance is pathetic. No fighting, no one has a chance. They're pathetic. Not the OP. :D

I should be more expressive in my posts. :eek:o

likk9922 said:
Nonono! It's good! It's just that resistance is pathetic. No fighting, no one has a chance. They're pathetic. Not the OP. :D

I should be more expressive in my posts. :eek:o
Yes, you should. *Puts away magnum.*

That's because he has '41 INF in 1936, so his armies get high casualties because they're outnumbered, and then they win anyway :D

To commemorate my 1000th post, I'll give you a new update. See you in 1000 posts. ;)

HAPPY 1937!!!

From early 1933, Luxembourg, a weak, tiny nation, had been furiously building up, well... Everything it could.

The world had just looked on in disbelief as the nation overcame the worldwide depression and its resource stockpiles skyrocketed, to a point that it was virtually running Europe's economies. It's population skyrocketed along with its resources, and Frenchmen on the border looked on as enormous, gray buildings rose in the valleys and mountains of Luxembourg.

But it was a peaceful buildup, as far as the world knew. They didn't know, however, that Luxembourg was researching military technologies and doctrines at an alarming rate, quickly making Germany's and France's equipment and doctrines seem useless.

When they DID start building up, in January 11th, 1936, they did so quickly, managing to recruit 2 divisions' worth of men in a few months. These divisions went on to crush Belgium's 13-division-army.

Months later, Luxembourg's army, now with 8 divisions, went on to take out Germany, showing its worth in the largest battle in history so far, the Battle of Berlin.

Officially, 7 divisions, Luxembourg's entire army, went against Germany's last armies, totaling 13 divisions. But in reality, Luxembourg's men had to go against civilians, who used very unsophisticated devices known as Charlotte Cocktails, which consisted of glass bottles filled with oil and burning rags. The fire from the rags would touch the oil upon impact with a target and spread the fire onto it.

Many men were lost due to those devices, but through brutal fighting in every house, every room, Luxembourg pushed on to victory, and crushed Germany's last forces.

Later on, a puppet government was established, and it quickly began building its own army, and soon had an army that was far larger than those of the non-allied powers around it, save for Poland, which had an army of around 50 divisions.

The combined armies of Luxembourg and Germany were powerful, having all the doctrines they'd need for a long, long time, and technologically advanced equipment that would not be outdated any time soon.

Their industrial might dwarfed every European nation's. Rather, every nation in the world, save for the US, which wouldn't bother Europe any time soon, Luxembourg knew.

In the First of January of 1937, Luxembourg stands at the top of the world, as opposed to 1900, when Luxembourg was just a name for a piece of land that was to be stepped on.

Surely, Luxembourg was going to reach greatness... No. Luxembourg would be greater. It was already as great as any nation could be.

But Luxembourg wouldn't be a nation. Luxembourg... Would be a continent. Perhaps more...

ScreenSave6-2.jpg

The Luxembourg/Germany Union as opposed to the rest of Europe's Great Powers in Industrial Capacity and Army size. Also shown is Luxembourg's first mobile army.