• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope this is the right place, if not let me know:

The Naples envoy in Savoy is now under arrest, he is not to leave the palace. He isn't in the dungeons or anything, butthe late count died fighting in Naples so he will have to explain his errand under the watchful eyes of guards for now ;)

V

I play the Mamelukes as Barquq Bahri Mamluq

Please can you change the HoS of Naples to 'Interregnum'.

Takes some different 'feels' to love a game :D thanks for your patience.

I am taking up the role of the Jalayirids as Sultan and Khan Ahmad.

Events & Battle Results: Summer 1384

Lithuania: +1 morale until Summer 1385, -1 morale until Winter 1385, loses control over Samogitia.
Livonian Order: -1 morale until Autumn 1385, -1 tech until Winter 1385, -1 LM (mercenary)
Teutonic Order: -1 tech until Winter 1385, -2 LM (mercenary), gains control over Samogitia.

Thanks Prætor!

Joanna of Naples and "Pope Gregory" are under the Arrest of Castilla y Leon.

HoS of Naples are now "John I and Joanna II" (not the daughter of Charles of Durazzo, but John's wife).

Events and Battle Results, Autumn 1384

Teutonic Order:
-1 morale and tech until Spring 1385,
Livonian Order: -1 morale and tech until Spring 1385.

Thanks Prætor!

I must resign from playing the Mamelukes, it was fun, but I need time to rest . :)

I would like to transfer rp control over ELizabeth of Slavonia and her two sons, Stephen (prince of Salerno) and Jean (prince of Spoleto), until my return.

Battle Results - Winter 1385

Siege of Moskva is lifted,
Lithuania -6 LM,
Lithuania -2 morale until Winter 1386,
1 LM Rebel Scum in Moskva @ 7/10.

Most Illustrious Nat Stats Master,

With the ratification of this treaty a couple weeks ago, the Avignon Papacy has returned control of the Baleares to Aragon. As such, I humbly request that the penalty below Aragon's stats regarding control of the Baleares be removed. Grazi signore. :)

I have not been inspired lately to do much rp as I had planned to do with my beloeved Horde, I feel I must resign and mark GH NPC. I am also leaving for basic training next Friday, so I have a feeling I would not be much use to anyone anyway.

ET