Character Traits cover up Scorned Family Membership Sign

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
F

finmise

It is simple. Just open the select governor screen and you will see a list. Have a scorned family. Character's trait icons are covering up the scorned family member sign.

The game is still on sale on steam and there are players who play it. Please, at least fix bugs. I do not say improve and create new content for game, you have abandoned this, obviously. Just fix remaining issues and continue to create VİCTORİA 3.

This problem has begun with 2.0 Marius update. It is continuously existing problem. I had deleted the game and formatted my computer 4 times and I have re-installed the game but the problem existed each time.
Full screen and windowed both are includes problem and tried some stuff:

- right click on imperator.exe , properties, compatibility.

- tick "disable fullScreen optimisations", untick anything else in there, Apply and exit.

- in the game's launcher set Display mode to fullScreen.

- start a new test campaign.

-It did not work.

I got in contact with Paradox Support via mail and he (AndrewT) wanted from me that make a new thread in your main Imperator forum.

Thanks for helping.

Attachments

• Inked1_LI.jpg
    Inked1_LI.jpg
    764,6 KB · Views: 0
  • Inked2_LI.jpg
    Inked2_LI.jpg
    838,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Inked3_LI.jpg
    Inked3_LI.jpg
    811,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Inked7_LI.jpg
    Inked7_LI.jpg
    817,2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Chill, that is not game breaking, especially since disloyal families almost never are critical. You can hover over the coloured triangle of any family member and see how many members have a job from the desired number.

The reason for this thread is to see if anyone/everyone else is seeing this? Or is it confined to this user?

Thanks for any feedback!

The reason for this thread is to see if anyone/everyone else is seeing this? Or is it confined to this user?

Thanks for any feedback!

This is a general bug - attached is a screenshot from my current game.

There are even reports about it in the bug section:

Attachments

• ScornedFamilyAndTraitOberlapping.jpg
    ScornedFamilyAndTraitOberlapping.jpg
    678,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Great, thanks folks - I simply don't have the time to keep up with all known bugs in all the games I do technical support for.

@finmise there is your answer - it's a known and reported bug, so there is nothing you or I can do about it I'm afraid! What plans there are if any for more patches for I:R I have no idea, I'm sorry, but if there were it would seem to be a fairly simple fix to me.

Reactions:
This is a general bug - attached is a screenshot from my current game.

There are even reports about it in the bug section:

So I am not the only one...

Great, thanks folks - I simply don't have the time to keep up with all known bugs in all the games I do technical support for.

@finmise there is your answer - it's a known and reported bug, so there is nothing you or I can do about it I'm afraid! What plans there are if any for more patches for I:R I have no idea, I'm sorry, but if there were it would seem to be a fairly simple fix to me.
At least we know the solution anymore and It is not only my issue. We are going to wait for next patch.

Thank you very much for helping.

• 2Haha
Reactions: