Chapter 1 - Who did you side with? Did you take all companions? [spoilers inside]

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

wimplestiltskin

First Lieutenant
3 Badges
May 20, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • 500k Club
I went disfavoured first off and didn't mind it. Came to loathe Nerat pretty quickly. What a douche bag! He wasn't even awesome. Didn't like Disfavoureds philosophy but stuck with it, even when the awful mess that was the Stone Sea quest came up. Abysmall. But over all was decent enough and I liked Ashe more than I thought I would.

Second playthrough was solo and while I like Bleden Mark, he didn't blow me away. The gampelay and roleplay options were a travesty, in all honesty though the revelations of lore came thick and fast and made up for the over all let down of the path.

I don't know when I'll get to a scumbag chorus playthrough, if ever (im sure I will but I'm almost certain I'll despise them in the process) and the rebels are just that rebels. So wanted to play the game a different way.

It was good, but, i don't know...

Shinros

First Lieutenant
30 Badges
Jan 15, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Eh personally I could not stomach the disfavoured or chorus I personally really enjoyed the solo route in context of marks short story and the solo route makes it very interesting from a lore stand point.