• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Same thing happened to me on my second playthrough, the first time I went with Baal and two troops to clean out the rats, and it worked, the second time I just sent the troops and the event didn't trigger, even if I sent Baal there afterwards. It's probably not Baal that caused it, but it's the only variation between them.

Same thing happened to me on my second playthrough, the first time I went with Baal and two troops to clean out the rats, and it worked, the second time I just sent the troops and the event didn't trigger, even if I sent Baal there afterwards. It's probably not Baal that caused it, but it's the only variation between them.

Since I was forced to attack the old lady, what did I miss?

Could those of you who are experiencing this problem please post your logs and replay files?

They are located in c:\documents\Impire (the log files can get fairly big so you may have to zip them to be able to attach them here).

Kewl because im doin my second run through and it looks like what ive been doing wrong I suspect is chain pulling the entire room and killing them as they funnel through their maze...its kind of hilarious to see rats in a maze charge at a wall of my minions to their doom. Still can't be nice to the old lady though because of it. Anyways im lookin forward to the next patch.