• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh I see. I'm too used to being the only one that knows things on the internet. :)

I see. :)

You've got about 32 hours to vote, if you haven't already. It doesn't matter if you're a lurker; the more votes, the better!

Well then, I vote for ultra-reactionary Sweden. A great thanks for both the PELF AARs by the way, they have given me many moments of delight.

Glad you've enjoyed them! Not sure how ultra-reactionary it'll be, but I'll put you down for Sweden.

New page means new poll
Sweden: 9
Hohenzollerns: 9

The Hohenzollerns? They are the family that became successively Electors of Brandenburg, then Kings in Prussia, then Emperors of Germany. I'm just assuming that's what you were confused about. Its for the Prussia fanboys.
I apparently am one of these.

Ah, thanks for answering my question. It's funny because I literally learned about them in class a few hours after I posted that. xP

Last edited:
Since I had voted for Nederlander before, I vote ZOLLERN! :D

Votes added -- we are still neck and neck, with only a few hours to go! :)

Sweden!!!

How many votes do I get? As they say, vote early and vote often! :p

Just the one, I'm afraid. :)

I vote Hohenzollern

Being called out to vote as a lurker, and after much deliberation, the only answer can be:
Hohenzollern.

Since you voted after 10 PM, I can't count your votes...

... but it doesn't matter anyway! The Hohenzollerns will form the start of a potential megacampaign (I promise CK2 and EU3; any farther than that depends on how successful I've been.) I'll start the thread tonight, but I can't promise I'll update soon. I will add a link to this update when I've started it.

EDIT: Here's the link!

Last edited: