• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, I'll be honest! Ethiopia has no chance to win so I change my vote from G -> D :)

Done. In fact, let's go and call the first round of voting now. If you voted for anything other than the top four choices, you may vote again. Anybody is, of course, free to change their votes or if you haven't voted before, vote now. If it's still close, we'll have a second runoff of the top two beginning Tuesday at 10 PM (-6 GMT).

New poll
A (Latin Empire): 4
B (Hohenzollerns, Count of Nuremburg, 1192): 4
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 5
D (Sweden): 6

Last edited:
Oh noes! I'm so sad to see this over so soon. Loved the ending though!

I vote for D the Swedes.

Yeah, I can't remember when I last saw a nice Swedish AAR for Vic2 - and I'm sure I've never seen one converted from EU3.

Oh noes! I'm so sad to see this over so soon. Loved the ending though!

I vote for D the Swedes.

I vote B although i like d too

What's with all the Swedish voting? Its not like this is a Swedish game! :p

We all just want to see Sweden played :)

Yeah, I can't remember when I last saw a nice Swedish AAR for Vic2 - and I'm sure I've never seen one converted from EU3.

I can assure you, it's not something I normally would have chosen, but the idea is starting to grow on me a bit. :)

That...ending...
*breaks*

and i vote B! Hohenzollerns!

New poll:

A (Latin Empire): 4
B (Hohenzollerns, Count of Nuremburg, 1192): 6
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 5
D (Sweden): 7

It's too close to call it, so we have one more round of voting! Either vote Sweden or Hohenzollerns (unless you've already voted for them once!)

The final round begins!
Sweden: 8
Hohenzollerns: 9

I will end voting Friday at 10 PM CST (-6 GMT). The AAR might not officially begin until NRI is finished, but anything is possible. :)

Last edited:
Sweden, if you promise to fail horribly.

Else those that are not Swedes.

Sweden, if you promise to fail horribly.

Else those that are not Swedes.

Failure is not an option! :)

I'll count it as a vote for the Hohenzollerns; I've updated the poll.

All right, Sweden. I am kind sad that "ultra-reactionary" Sweden AAR never went anywhere.

I guess that if the Dutch aren't an option, I'd vote for Hohenzollerns. I just want to know what it is. :p
The Hohenzollerns? They are the family that became successively Electors of Brandenburg, then Kings in Prussia, then Emperors of Germany. I'm just assuming that's what you were confused about. Its for the Prussia fanboys.
I apparently am one of these.

The Hohenzollerns? They are the family that became successively Electors of Brandenburg, then Kings in Prussia, then Emperors of Germany. I'm just assuming that's what you were confused about. Its for the Prussia fanboys.
I apparently am one of these.

I was thinking he just wanted to know what the next AAR would be about.