• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry, it seems I got my letters mixed up when voting; I meant to vote for D.

My apologies. :eek:o

No worries.

New poll
A (Latin Empire): 2
B (Duke of Brandenburg, 1066): 0
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 2
D (Sweden): 4
E (American Revolution): 1
F (CSA): 1
G (Ethiopia): 1
H (Germany 1914): 0
I (Russia 1914): 0
J (Serbia 1914): 0

Last edited:
I must admit I'd love to see what you would do with CK's character and event systems, so I'd opt for A/B (which ever seems the most feasible)

I'll put you down for A; if I don't get any response for B, I'll take it down.

As a reminder: if you voted for multiple AARs earlier, I did not count your vote. You may feel free to vote again, but try to stick to one option.

I guess I voted for two, so just put me down for C then. :)

I'll add you the poll.

I thought I found the Hohenzollerns in 1192 as the Count of Nurnburg. Are you sure about that?

Excellent catch! I was looking for them in the wrong place. :rolleyes: I will restore the votes and add it back to the list.

I'd also love to see you play CK2, especially if you convert, so it looks like A is the one to vote for.

Very good.

New poll
A (Latin Empire): 4
B (Hohenzollerns, Count of Nuremburg, 1192): 3
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 4

I'm going to be away from my PC with no internet (probably) Sunday and Monday, so I'll let this go until Tuesday at 10 PM (-6 GMT); at that point, the top four vote earners will move on to the next round.

Last edited:
A or B, but I would like it if you could just alternate your characters in CK2, like you did with EU3 and Victoria II.

A or B, but I would like it if you could just alternate your characters in CK2, like you did with EU3 and Victoria II.

I have a feeling that would be a bit too chaotic, and I'm getting away from that format for now. Please indicate which of the two you'd prefer.

B, since if you play only until 1399 it will be a nice short game of CK2 then right into EU3 before it begins to drag!

My thoughts exactly! :) Vote added.

I like the CK and I like the Latin Empire so my vote goes to A. What style are you planning to write it in?

Probably narrative/history book; I won't give you a definitive answer until I know who wins. :)

Unless people start changing votes or something, it'll almost certainly come down to the top four entries currently above.

My votes are by order (I mean, if the condition is not accomplished then next and so):

1- Netherlands (if there is conversion to Victoria 2)
2- Latin Empire (if there is conversion to EU)
3- Hohenzollern (same condition)
4- Sweden (in any condition)

To update the poll (and varetta, I chose your first one, since I have every intention of converting it to Vicky 2):

New poll
A (Latin Empire): 4
B (Hohenzollerns, Count of Nuremburg, 1192): 4
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 5

OK, I'll be honest! Ethiopia has no chance to win so I change my vote from G -> D :)