• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GO DANIEL!!!!!

And I'd go for The Netherlands with a CK2 conversion planned.

Either Hohenzollern CK2 or Netherlands EU3.

I was just trying to think of a tricky start point that would keep you from running the world. I completely forgot about one of my favorite AARs. But the Hohenzollerns sound great, I didn't know they ever showed up in CK. :)

We just missed each other, it seems. I think I'll skip mods -- for now -- but I do promise, at some point in the future, I will play with either KR for DH, MEIOU, or D&T.

Then for now G! I would LOVE to see a campaign with Ethiopia :)

A tip for the voting: If some options get little votes, can you first eliminate them, and then proceed like that until you have 1v1, like the process for choosing host cities for Olympic Games? It will take longer time, but for some people (like me, as I don't expect anyone else to vote for G) it might be an opportunity to not vote for an "outsider" candidate.

Last edited:
Haha, I love how Daniel was included in this AAR. He finally got his revenge for being turned into a woman or goat all those times. :p

I'd love to see you try either C or F, preferably C. I prefer to read EUIII and V2 AARs since I can actually follow them easily. :)

Netherlands, Mega Campaign, or CSA. Great ending, though sleeping with tons of women seems out of character for Daniel.

For future reference: No voting for multiple countries. You're making voting needlessly complicated. ;) If you voted for more than one option, I did not count your vote.

@Vrael_1492, if you go back to my Republic of Russia AAR, I did exactly that (that ended up in NRI, so I'd say the system works well!) I'll give it a couple of days, then narrow down the pool.

Current Poll
A (Latin Empire): 1
B (Hohenzollerns, if present in CK2 [I actually don't know]: 2
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 3
D (Sweden): 3
E (American Revolution): 0
F (CSA): 1
G (Ethiopia): 1
H (Germany 1914): 0
I (Russia 1914): 0
J (Serbia 1914): 0

Last edited:
Ah, a good ending, despite the AAR being cut short!

I vote for D. Sweden in 1659; definite conversion into Vicky 2

What about New England or some such country in V2? If that's viable, then that. If not, then Sweden in EU3.

What about New England or some such country in V2? If that's viable, then that. If not, then Sweden in EU3.

The last thing we need is another entry :) Plus, if I remember right, there's an active New England AAR (or there was).

I will record your vote as Sweden in the poll above.

So, I looked (and looked) throughout CK2; the Zollerns (future Hohenzollerns) are not represented. I could have sworn they were, but no such luck. :( I have changed "B" to "Duke of Brandenburg", which would be a 1066 start, and reset the vote to 0. If you voted for the Hohenzollerns, you may choose a different scenario or select that one. The new poll would be:

A (Latin Empire): 1
B (Duke of Brandenburg, 1066): 0
C (Dutch Campaign, EU3): 3
D (Sweden): 3
E (American Revolution): 1
F (CSA): 1
G (Ethiopia): 1
H (Germany 1914): 0
I (Russia 1914): 0
J (Serbia 1914): 0

Last edited:
I am going to have to go with E. I've never seen a proper American EUII -> Vicky 2 game yet.