• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gonna need more popcorns for this me thinks!

"-1 point for each province lost.*"

Does province mean state or one of the subdivisions of a state. That's important.

"-1 point for each province lost.*"

Does province mean state or one of the subdivisions of a state. That's important.

I am using province to mean exactly that, province. As in subdivisions of a state.

I am using province to mean exactly that, province. As in subdivisions of a state.

Ouch... Losing a province could be devastating then... I can't wait til you play as the USA...

Ouch... Losing a province could be devastating then... I can't wait til you play as the USA...

It certainly could be!

Great start! :D

Your original EUIII Randomness AAR was the inspiration for my AAR (in my sig) so I will definitely be following this one.

YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! I can't wait!

I like the point system.

Have you guys ever been on us.akinator.com/# ? It's a 20 questions game, where he guesses your character. I added chaos (in his incorporeal form) as a character for him to guess. Its a ton of fun.

This seems pretty interesting. I'm in!

If random province numbers decide who you're going to be, I guess it's fair to expect that you'll be Russia at some point?

That does seem pretty likely, doesn't it?

YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! I can't wait!

I like the point system.

Glad you like it!

The goal is to play tonight or tomorrow and update Monday or Tuesday.

When will the first update be?