• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unzip that file in your hip mod folder /interface.

Attachments

• roman.zip
    288 bytes · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
unzip that file in your hip mod folder /interface.

Dude, I really appreciate your help. I'm currently playing a campaign and am about the form the French HRE using HIP mod.

The crest issue is the same. Can I edit the file that you sent me so that the file name is "france" and the reference to the title is "e_french_hre" and it will work ?

Thanks again man, you're a good egg.

Dude, I really appreciate your help. I'm currently playing a campaign and am about the form the French HRE using HIP mod.

The crest issue is the same. Can I edit the file that you sent me so that the file name is "france" and the reference to the title is "e_french_hre" and it will work ?

Thanks again man, you're a good egg.
Indeed you understood the method to do it.

Reactions:
Indeed you understood the method to do it.

I did so and nothing seems to have changed. How can I ensure that "French" is the correct thing to name the file in order for the game to find and use it ?

Should I look up the default adjective that is used for the title I am trying to affect ?

Thanks for your help.

The title tag could be something else maybe. You might it in the landed_titles files.

edit: correct tag is e_hre_french

Last edited:
Reactions:
The name doesn't matter.

Now I want to do it for the Espana tag of the CKII HIP mod.

Espana is an imperial title, and I'm about to form it.

I'm not sure if doing this would change all "western" imperial crest styles, or how to do it in the first place.

Any help ? Thanks, you've been very patient.

This is not different, you can use use the exact same method.
Just create another .gfx with another and put the title tag of your empire and that's it.