• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ForzaA said:
This is odd, as I am sure that in one game or another (I think LGH3, multiplayer) which WAS with 1.07beta (not sure which beta) Memel (Baltic) did change to German while it was NOT owned by Brandenburg(Prussia?)
something with German culture?

Memel and Prussia now changes from Baltic to German culture via events changed in one of the latest beta patches.

Once again regardless of province ownership.

You can change any province culture by event regardless of province ownership (like trigger them with Dakota). The culture change will still take place.

The Teutonic Knights/Prussia might have had an event for it. You're not sure who it was who had it?

Forsberg said:
Memel and Prussia now changes from Baltic to German culture via events changed in one of the latest beta patches.

Once again regardless of province ownership.

You can change any province culture by event regardless of province ownership (like trigger them with Dakota). The culture change will still take place.

Wait a second. I really did test this, with the Spain 1492 case I posted above. In 1.05 the culture changes regardless of ownership. With 1.07 the culture change happened only for the owned province (Gibraltar in the Spain case). Do your test results show otherwise?

Should this be changed? Austria shouldn't be able to have an impact on Czechs they don't rule.