Chancellor Kor AI in Parlamon Alpha (Invasions 2)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok never mind it’s the apex transformation anyways u won but again i was so close and over was 83% and yet they just turned on me and declared war so there’s tha but I did win and my heart heroes are lvl 8 with Alex and all the good mods .. I feel like a jet pack would help though

Also what do you pick for background for the Hero ?
The background theme? Just anything. I typically use the default for type. Helps me to remember their mods when I attack.

The carbon sword that I am suppose to buy from the THerians is not actually sold by them .. am I missing something ?
No, it is sold by them. You just have to get to integration:

1665466838979.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ok never mind it’s the apex transformation anyways u won but again i was so close and over was 83% and yet they just turned on me and declared war so there’s tha but I did win and my heart heroes are lvl 8 with Alex and all the good mods .. I feel like a jet pack would help though
Didn't see this one.

They turn on you if you answer one of their questions wrong. Just remember: blame it on the paragon, and challenge the dwarf. A wrong answer adds like 20-30%.

Also, if you can get far enough in the quests to get the hero you can initially choose to throw in the recycler (human hero - can't remember his name), then you can outfit him with the carbon sword, and he gets it when he goes to the next map. DEFINITELY do this. Even if you have to gimp your own hero at the time. On the next map, he starts as a complete baller. You can probably send just those three units into any fight on the map for 50 turns and totally destroy.

• 1Like
Reactions: