• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to inform you that despite no visable effort shown in this thread my project is alive and waiting for the coming release of 0.50 which will define what features will be included.

I made more effort in datafinding for example learning more about Greek and Italian army and prepared more icons even for major powers such as Germany.

noweikony.jpg

There are some tasty bits I am quite proud of such as this Ki 64 I was searching for:

ki64.jpg

Overall I am quite relaxed in my approach to this project and I am not going to hurry especially after celebrating the last general elections in Poland and dealing with my second business project which I am quite fond of too.

In general I'd like to improve some things, expand some features and use whatever AoD allows me to use, after 0.50 is officially released.

As a final piece here is a small comparison for POL pictures.

beforeandafter.jpg

Quite a bit of Cegorach´s stuff ended up in 0.50 - some didn´t. AFAIR there is no additional material in the current 0.60 Beta.