• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
French issues

One division is doubled:
- Division du Tonkin
- Division de Tonkin

The first one is well spelled and should remain.

One minister is badly spelled : Maurice Bourges-Maunoroy should be Maurice Bourges-Maunoury.

Arma 1.3 beta

One division is doubled:
- Division du Tonkin
- Division de Tonkin

The first one is well spelled and should remain.

One minister is badly spelled : Maurice Bourges-Maunoroy should be Maurice Bourges-Maunoury.

Arma 1.3 beta
Think the doubled divisions comes from using du in inc files and de in unitnames.csv i changed unitnames.cvs to also use "du".
checked the minister and fixed the name accordingly to what you suggested.

Just few errors on the geography pasted from http://www.totalrealismproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203&highlight=

How much I knowing geography and history, in area of Stalingrad, wasn't any forests (except in province Krasnaya Sloboda and very small massive in others). Here the list of provinces in which it is necessary to clean Forests and put Plains:

Svoboda (PROV263)
Rossosh (PROV261)
Bilovodsk (PROV260)
Borisoglebsk (PROV284)
Pavlovsk (PROV264)
Boguchar (PROV265)
Kamensk-Shakhtinski (PROV259)
Konstatinovsk (PROV269)
Balashov (PROV156)
Uryupinsk (PROV157)
Frolovo (PROV160)
Bokovskaya (PROV267)
Surovikino (PROV161)
Kotelnikovo (PROV271)
Salsk (PROV270)
Armavil (PROV1843)
Bashanta (PROV1842)
Voroshilovsk (PROV1846)
Kamyshin (PROV159)
Nikolayevsk (PROV1839)
Cherny Yar (PROV164)
Kuybyshev (PROV1828)
Engels (PROV1829)
Novouzensk (PROV1839)

Also forest should be removed from Ukrainan provinces:

Poltava (PROV245)
Dnepropetrovsk (PROV235)
Yevpatoriya (PROV252)

Province Grozny (PROV1847) must be changed from plains to forest, because really it is hilly terrain with forests.

P.S. Sorry for my English

by Jag

Is that based on old maps or new?

Is that based on old maps or new?

It's not my post. Please have a look to the new map and find out yourself. I guess that a 2 or 3 checks will be enough. I'm very sorry because I cannot do it.

We will need more documentation than that, before we go and change terrain in provinces.

Personally I have many Atlas but I'm very far from them! :) I guess that somebody else should try to check if the guy is right

Much water has run under the bridge since ww2 so it needs to be an old atlas. ;)

In this case: "Province Grozny (PROV1847) must be changed from plains to forest, because really it is hilly terrain with forests"

I don't think that the water under the bridge has built hills and forests. :)

The link appears to be broken when I click on the download link. My browser claims the website does not exist.:confused:
Link in my sig works. But....

Download Armageddon 1.3 it is so much better than armageddon 1.2 + CDCP. It includes all important things made in CDCP mod for armageddon 1.2.

No further support for the CDCP mod will be made by me. Any modder that wants to carry on feel free to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.