• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have short question , does CDCP fix this bug: when you buy divs from your allies you cant upgrade those divs?

I can answer this... No the bug in question is an EXE bug not one that can be fixed in the Database files.

There is a workaround for land units.... Strat Redeploy them and when they arrive at their destination you should be able to upgrade them.

Last edited:
Will this effect my checksum and thusly multiplayer?

What about saved games?

I have a rather large install at this point....HOI2/DD/Arma/Patch/GIP/SKIF/BeBros Sprites/Expanded Music File and Id hate to have to start all over.............

Thanks.

Yes any change to the Database files will effect the Checksum....

And i will say this again..

Gormadoc is way overworked ... trust me i know ;)

If all players have the 'patch' will the resulting version be stable in multiplay?
No less stable than vanilla. I know there are some bugs that only affect Multi-Player that are not fixed (or fixable) with text only changes.

I haven´t looked into the Files but are the Nations which were included in Arma 1.2 fixed ( I mean England/Wales/China-Nanjing )?
No, that isn't considered a bug but a design choice. They added the extra tags (U21-U99) for the benfit of the Mod community along with Armageddon 1.0, then defined U71-U99 in Armageddon 1.1, but left adding ministers and leaders to the modding community.
Although, IIRC some of the flags have been fixed.

No, that isn't considered a bug but a design choice. They added the extra tags (U21-U99) for the benfit of the Mod community along with Armageddon 1.0, then defined U71-U99 in Armageddon 1.1, but left adding ministers and leaders to the modding community.
Although, IIRC some of the flags have been fixed.

I agree, it´s not a bug but it should be fixed anyway...

Maybe if someone is interested, I would like to make a "fix" for this which could be included in CDCP or in a seperate Project...

Who would like to help me in this case?

how is the new version of CDCP going?? well?
:)

just read about the mod and i think it really good

so i can help (i suck at modding) by helping you remove typoes and stuff especially about Turkey so if you need any help just ask

I agree, it´s not a bug but it should be fixed anyway...

Maybe if someone is interested, I would like to make a "fix" for this which could be included in CDCP or in a seperate Project...

Who would like to help me in this case?
There are already a couple of mods that add ministers/leaders/tech teams for the U70-U99 tags.
New Nations Mod
New Revolters Mod

hi guys, i have been busy lately with various stuff, real life aswell as modding.

No adding of leaders and ministers to the new revolters has been done.

I have however with a lott of help from MartinBG and others, fixed the intire leader database for the abyss and armageddon scenarios, so there are no more duplicate/tripled leaders, like the infamous Hugh Dowding who quite happily where fighting simultaniously for three of the fanasy nations. :)

Your mod is a great work! Congratulations of finishing it!
I'd like to modify files of it to make it compatible with THIS mod by changing flotilla names of the DDs and SSs to the single-ship names. Would you permit me to do it and publish it?
yes there are no copyright on this mod :) feel free to use all or any part of this mod as you like.

I shall add that CDCP 1.0 has been downloaded more than 600 times. :)
thx for hosting the mod.

I just want to add my adulation to those who gave us this wonderful mod. This is perhaps one of the greatest communities in the gaming world.

Merci beaucoup à tous!

Isn't Poland supposed to have a non aggresion pact with Germany up until March 1939?

Status
Not open for further replies.