• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormadoc

Darkest Hour Developer (Semi-Retired)
19 Badges
Sep 1, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Deus Vult
Community Database Cleanup Project (CDCP)

New version 1.0 of the CDCP mod for Armageddon 1.2

##################################################################################################
The Community Database Cleanup Project is a mod which sole purpose is to fix all the mistakes, typoes, errors and other such "small" issues in HOI2-DDA. Which are solvable by modding files. The Mod highly depends on the contributions from all players in these forums, so if you find anything you think is an error plz. feel free to post them here. Credits for fixes in this mod will be given to the Person who report the error, with or without a solution. Some fixes are though allready known and highly debated in these forums in such cases credit will be given to the Community.
The mod should be fully compatible with all other mods aslong as you install CDCP before anything else. Installing CDCP before installing mayor mods like TRP or CORE, will however be waste of time. These mods changes more or less everything, in doing so they remove all changes made by CDCP.
##################################################################################################
The mod version 0.56_beta include among lots of error/typo corrections also fixes for these issues:
Paradrop mission efficiency workaround fix. Ulsterman's version.
No leaders for Nat China and Warlords fix.
Spanish civil war events now work as intended.
hoi_counter_strip.bmp so Airroundels are visible (thx Fernando)
SPA SCW supply transport fix. Should help SPA fight if splitt up in 3 pockets
Ghostlike sprites fixes.
Removed all bugged brigade combat modifiers
Added missing division combat modifiers
Many corrections to counter & province buildings positions
Complete rework of leaders in fantasy scenarios, no longer any dublicate leaders like Hugh Dowding fighting in 3 factions.
Techteam names has been adjusted to match new team pictures in armageddon

# Current CDCP team.
# Lead Programmer.........:Gormadoc
# Lead bughunter...........:Adukes
# Assistant programmers..:Adukes, MartinBG, Cueball.
# Casual contributers......:To many to list them all. All contributions is very much appreciated.

###########################################################
Community Database cleanup project absolutely Final version 1.0a
###########################################################
############################################
db\events folder

Added "event = 2021" to trigger for Italian(event 2900) and German(event 2022) return occopied provinces events. To prevent provinces revert to Vicchy controll in wrong circumstances. :reported by cant remember :eek:o

vichy_new.txt :event 100003 IRAQ coup. Added a peace command for bulgaria since bulgaria can end up in a seperate war with allies if balkans blow up. :Reported by Kayapo

gfx\map\flags folder:

Flag_lby, U70, U81, U82, U84, U85, U86, U89, U90. Fixed static libyan flag and bugged borders on the others. :Fixed by Fernando Torres.

scenario\1944 folder:

usa.inc :Removed a wrong "}" in line 2485. CDCP 1.0 error. :Reported by Keraunos

Last edited:
The CDCP-mod eh? :cool:

I'll help with what I can for sure... As to what you've done, it's smashing!

You might want to change the link in the "1.1 is out" thread, it's a hotlink directly to your post above and not to this thread. :)

Dakk said:
I'll help with what I can for sure... As to what you've done, it's smashing!

You might want to change the link in the "1.1 is out" thread, it's a hotlink directly to your post above and not to this thread. :)
Thx, all help will be very appreciated. I changed the link as you suggested. thx

Edit: I will edit above post with new fixes and future projects as they gets done.

Last edited:
Graf Blotenburg said:
Any download ready?
Sadly No, Think the Modhoi guys are on vacation, I asked them to host it, but after sending them version 0.1 on sunday i havent heard anything. I will try to get something organised, preferably something longterm.
ADukes said:
Yes, I made some but most of them only in the German section.
If i PM you my email, can you send the appropriate files to me then i will import the German fixes into this mod. With full credit to you offcourse.

Gormadoc said:
Sadly No, Think the Modhoi guys are on vacation, I asked them to host it, but after sending them version 0.1 on sunday i havent heard anything. I will try to get something organised, preferably something longterm.
You might want to try a free file hoster like rapidshare.com. Or PM Spocky about it, I guess he wouldn't mind hosting the fixes on his DAIM server.

db\ministers\ministers_bel.csv
Corrected filepath to picture for minister Abraham Leon
Ministers_bel.csv doesn't exists in the pack.

config\text.csv:
Corrected typo [TE_NUKE_PROD] to [EE_NUKE_PROD] :Reported by Dominik
Wasn't it reported by me?

db\units\modifiers.csv
Changed DEF_NIGHT combat modifier for INT, TAC, NAV, CAS, STRAT from -50 to -51.
Workaround fix to bug with combat modifiers being set to default value on reload.
How about the multirole fighter (MR F)?

Something about naval_torpedoes_l.txt, you should change buildtime from 140 to 190 because all other large attachments have 190 and the small ones 140.

And another small fix for the tech screen and higher resolution as 1024x768:

Scenarios\1936\.....inc
Removed several duplicate spyinfo = ...entries
Don't know if they are really duplicate or if it is supposed to be that way, so they sum up after starting a game. It's nearly the same as province improvements.

SpyInfo = { country = "CHI" NumberOfSpies = 1 }
SpyInfo = { country = "CHI" NumberOfSpies = 1 }
=
2 Spies in game

Last edited:
GoMilton said:
Thx GoMilton.
ADukes said:
Ministers_bel.csv doesn't exists in the pack.
Sorry must have forgotten to import the file. There are still some different ministers that share the same picture in that file though, so i will need to have a look on the belgian minister anyways. If anyone know of a picture of George Veerecken and Adhemar Hennault i would like a link to them.
ADukes said:
Wasn't it reported by me?
My mistake just checked the armathread, will be corrected asap.
ADukes said:
How about the multirole fighter (MR F)?
Not necesarry, since they only get boosted by +25 to night defence so they will not have the magic number = 0 to night defence that trigger this bug.
ADukes said:
Something about naval_torpedoes_l.txt, you should change buildtime from 140 to 190 because all other large attachments have 190 and the small ones 140.
Iam not sure its a typo. So i did't change it because i figured if you can put three new torpedotubes on a Light cruiser in 140 days you could probably do it in the same amount off time on a capitalship. I think the buildtimes for almost all brigades are way to high compared to ship buildingtime ingame. But if consensus is that it should be 190 days for all, i will add it.
ADukes said:
Don't know if they are really duplicate or if it is supposed to be that way, so they sum up after starting a game. It's nearly the same as province improvements.
Iam pretty sure its duplicate entries, would make more sence to make one entry with all spies. Also the first time i noticed it was when there where duplicate intries like this
SpyInfo = { country = "GRE" NumberOfSpies = 3 }
SpyInfo = { country = "GRE" NumberOfSpies = 1 }
In the bottom of the list where added a
SpyInfo = { country = "GER" NumberOfSpies = 3 }

So i assumed the GRE with 3 spies should have been GER. When they tested the game they discovered the missing spies in germany, added that line and did't do any bughunting so the typo where left in.

Will have a look on the BG screen you posted, iam currently busy adding your German language corrections into the mod files. There are quite a lott of them. Must have taken a bit off time to make all that.

Good job! One tiny thing - in your version of Fire control both models have
Code:
supplyconsumption 		= 0.2
while comparing it to Capital Fire control it might seem that the first model should have 0.1 by analogy.

Borsook said:
Good job! One tiny thing - in your version of Fire control both models have
Code:
supplyconsumption 		= 0.2
while comparing it to Capital Fire control it might seem that the first model should have 0.1 by analogy.
You are correct, another typo from Paradox that slipped through the net. I have only corrected the ones that have been mentioned by me or others in the Arma 1.1 thread. If you find others i will add them in aswell. This will be added asap.

Edit: Changed the buildtime to 190 for capital torpedos as Adukes suggested aswell.

Last edited:
New version on the way!

The next version of CDCP-mod v.0.3 is on its way. It has been sent to both Modhoi and Moddir for hosting.

It contains a lott new stuff compared to version 0.21. It should be installed ontop of vanilla Armageddon 1.1 or ontop of CDCP v0.21.

After that you can install any mod you like, just be aware that files that overwrites files from CDCP will delete some of the fixes.

If you use Daim, the only fixes not caried over is fixes in eug files.
Therefore after you installed daim, you need to correct some include commands: in 1936.eug and in 1938.eug

scenario\1936.eug file:
To:scenarios\1936\aus_36.inc"

scenario\1938.eug file:
To : include = "scenarios\1938\cze38.inc"

Have fun. As always if you find anything wrong with either the mod or vanilla database files plz post them in this tread.

Gormadoc

Okay, newbie type question, alas. I downloaded the .21 and used winrar to unzip into the main, default Doomsday folder. It creates a folder in Doomsday called, well, Doomsday. I see that the changes are in there. I just now downloaded 0.3 and followed the same procedure and it seems to have "unzipped" into the Doomsday folder created by .21.

Is that all I have to do? Can I play the game and have loads of fun :rolleyes: , or do I have to open the the Doomsday within Doomsday folder and copy the contents of those folders into the appropriate locations? Do I then delete the Doomsday folder created by 0.21 + 0.3 or is it okay to leave it there? I know, newbie.

And thank you so much for taking the time to create .21 and 0.3. Obviously I owe you some fine microbrew beers, and quite possibly, an expensive cigar.

rivak1 said:
do I have to open the Doomsday within Doomsday folder and copy the contents of those folders into the appropriate locations? Do I then delete the Doomsday folder created by 0.21 + 0.3 or is it okay to leave it there? I know, newbie.
Yes you should do that, my files are supposed to overwrite the original files with errors in them. It would be easier if you just cut my doomsday folder out of the original and copied it into the same folder as the one where the original doomsday folder is located.

On my pc its, c:\programs\paradox interactive\

You should get a message asking if you want to replace files with the new files

I hope it makes sense.

Looking forward to the brew and cigar. :cool:

Gormadoc

Gormadoc said:
Yes you should do that, my files are supposed to overwrite the original files with errors in them. It would be easier if you just cut my doomsday folder out of the original and copied it into the same folder as the one where the original doomsday folder is located.

On my pc its, c:\programs\paradox interactive\

You should get a message asking if you want to replace files with the new files

I hope it makes sense.

Looking forward to the brew and cigar. :cool:

Gormadoc

Aha! Okay, so I unzipped in the wrong place: one notch too low. Thanks for the clarification. Where do you want the beers and cigar delivered? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.